Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited by the Airports Authority of India from eligible candidates to apply Online through AAI’s Website www.aai.aero for the following posts.
Last date: 29/01/2021
* Manager: Maximum age 32 years as on 30.11.2020
* Junior Executive: Maximum age 27 years as on 30.11.2020
Various Posts Details of Airports Authority of India Recruitment 2021
1. Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)
No Of Posts: 264 posts
Bachelor’s Degree of Three Years in Science (B. Sc.) with Physics and Mathematics OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering in any discipline (Physics and Mathematics should be subjects in any one of the semester curriculum).
Reservation: UR-107, EWS-26, OCB(NCL)-72, SC-40, ST-19
Also, apply for: Special Lower Primary Assam TET 2021 | Apply Online
2. Junior Executive (Airport Operations)
No Of Posts: 83 posts
Graduate in Science and MBA of 2 years duration or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
Reservation: UR-35, EWS-08, OBC(NCL)-21, SC-14, ST-5, PWD-07(HH)
3. Junior Executive (Technical)
No Of Posts: 08 posts
B.E/B. Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile.
Reservation: UR-05, OBC(NCL)-02, SC-01, PWD-01(HH)
4. Manager (Fire Services)
No Of Posts: 11 posts
Educational Qualification: B.E/B. Tech Degree in Fire Engg./Mechanical Engg./Automobile Engg.
Reservation: UR-06, EWS-01, OBC(NCL)-03, SC-01
5. Manager (Technical)
No Of Posts: 02 posts
Educational Qualification: B.E/B. Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile.
Pay Scale (IDA)
* Manager (E-3): Rs.60000-3%-180000
* Junior Executive (E-1): Rs.40000-3%-140000
* In addition to Basic pay, Dearness Allowance, Perks @ 35% of Basic pay, HRA and other benefits which include CPF, Gratuity, Social Security Schemes, Medical benefits, etc. are admissible as per AAI rules.
* The CTC per annum for the post of Manager CTC would be around Rs. 18 lacs (approximately) and for the post of Junior Executive it would be around Rs. 12 lacs (approximately).
How to Apply
* Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility and other norms mentioned in the Advertisement. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be a disqualification and AAI will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing such wrong/false information.
* Candidates are advised to read the following instructions carefully before applying on-line and also all the instructions are given on the main instruction page of the online application:
- Candidates are required to apply online through the link available on www.aai.aero under tab “CAREERS”. No other means/mode of submission of applications will be accepted under any circumstances.
- Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and Mobile Number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. The candidates are requested to check regularly their e-mail/AAI’s website for any communication from AAI.
* Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidates should keep at hand the following details/documents/information:-
- Valid E-mail id: The E-mail id entered in the online application form should remain active until the recruitment process is completed. No change in E-mail id will be allowed once registered. All correspondence regarding this recruitment shall be made on the registered E-mail id including Admit card for On-line examination and Call Letter for Documents Verification / Interview if shortlisted.
- Scanned copy of latest passport size colored photograph (not more than 03 months old) and scanned signature in digital format (as per dimensions given below) for uploading in the application.
- All relevant documents/details relating to eligibility criteria viz Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate [SC/ST/OBC(NCL)], EWS Certificate, Experience Certificate, Disability Certificate, Discharge Certificate in case of Ex-Servicemen, Apprentice Certificate from AAI, etc.
- Candidates are advised not to respond to unscrupulous advertisements appearing in any newspaper/websites/mobile apps etc. For authenticity of any information, candidates may visit detailed advertisement available on AAI website www.aai.aero only.