AIIMS recruitment 2021: All India Institute of Medical Sciences ( AIIMS ) Bhubaneswar is welcoming notification from qualified candidates for 90 empty posts of Senior Residents (Non-Academic). Other Details are as follows.
Last Date: June 7, 2021
Name of post: Senior Residents (Non-Academic)
No. of posts: 90
Discipline wise vacancies:
- Anaesthesiology: 3
- Biochemistry: 1
- Burns & Plastic Surgery: 4
- Cardiothoracic Surgery: 2
- CM&FM: 3
- Dermatology: 4
- Endocrinology: 3
- ENT: 1
- FMT: 1
- General Medicine: 9
- General Surgery: 7
- Medical Oncology / Haematology: 3
- Microbiology \: 2
- Nephrology: 3
- Nuclear Medicine: 4
- Obst. & Gynaecology: 2
- Ophthalmology: 1
- Orthopaedics: 1
- Paediatric Surgery: 4
- Paediatrics & Neonatology: 6
- Pathology: 2
- Pharmacology: 1
- Physiology: 3
- PMR: 3
- Radio diagnosis: 10
- Transfusion Med: 4
- Urology: 1
- Hospital Administration: 2
Pay Scale: Rs. 67,700/- as per 7th CPC, Level -11 of the Pay Matrix + NPA plus other usual Allowances as admissible under rules.
1) A Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/ MS / MDS / DM /M.Ch / DNB in their respective disciplines recognised by MCI / Institute of National Importance.
2) Emergency Medicine: A Post Graduate Medical Degree viz. MD (Medicine) or MD (Emergency Medicine) is required for the Post of Emergency Medicine. Candidates having DNB/MD/MS in Orthopaedics /Anaesthesiology /General Medicine can also apply for the post of Senior Resident (Emergency Medicine) in the Department of Trauma & Emergency. However PG Degree in Anaesthesiology and Emergency Medicine will be given Preference.
3) Medical Oncology / Clinical Haematology: Post Graduate Medical Degree viz. MD in Pathology, Transfusion Medicine, Paediatrics and General medicine can also apply for the Senior Resident (Non-Academic) in Clinical Haematology.
4) Dentistry: Candidates having Oral Maxillofacial Surgery, Conservative Dentistry & Orthodontics will be given preference.
5) Only those candidates who have been declared passed in the Post-Graduate degree i.e DNB/MD/MS/MDS (as applicable) will be eligible to be considered for the vacant post as notified in that quarter.
6) However, in case of those who have appeared for exam. / viva voce and result are yet to be declared then applicant will be allowed to appear in theory and / or interview provisionally. In such cases, a bonafide certificate duly signed by the Head of the Institute /Competent authority regarding continuation of the course and probable date of completion of tenure may be produced / uploaded in the online application. In cases, where pass certificate of qualifying exam is not submitted at the time of joining,the candidature of such selected candidates will stand cancelled and no claim for Joining on the basis of selection will be entertained.
7) Candidates are advised to apply for the posts which are advertised as per Appendix “A”only as at page No. 6-7.
Upper Age Limit :
i) For eligibility to apply for the posts of Senior Resident, upper age limit will be 45 years as on the last date of submission of application. This is relaxable for SC/ST candidates upto a maximum period of 05 years, for OBC candidates upto a maximum period of 03 years. In case of PWBD candidates, age relaxation is upto maximum period of 10 years for General Category, 13 years for OBC category and 15 years for SC/ST category candidates. Those who have completed 3 years Residency Scheme are not eligible.
ii) For Senior Resident in Department of Hospital Administration, the Upper Age is 40 years as on the last date of submission of on-line application of each quarter. Age relaxation will be applicable as above.
How to apply : Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through the website https://aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in/
The on-line application will be available on 18th May 2021 on 10:00 A.M.
The last date of receipt of on-line application is 7th June, 202’l up to 05:00 P.M.
Advertisement Details: Click Here.
Apply Online: Click Here.