Directorate of Higher education has released a notification for fillingup the principal post in Model Colleges of following Districts
Name of model degree college :
(1) Govt. Model College Deithor Karbi Anglong: 01 (one) Post Vacant
(2) Govt. Model College, Borkhola Cachar: 01 (one) post Vacant
Eligibility/ Qualification :
- Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) by a recognized University.
- Ph.D Degree
- Professor/ Associate Professor with a total service/ experience of at least fifteen years of teaching/ research in Universities, Colleges and other institutions of Higher Education.
- A minimum of 10 research publications in CARE listed journals.
- A minimum of 110 Research Score as per Appendix-III Table 2, as per UGC Regulation, 2018.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on Performance Based Appraisal in Appendix-II for direct recruitment of Professors in Colleges.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and master’s level for the Scheduled Caste/ Schedule Tribe/ Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. The eligibility criteria of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based only on the qulifying mark and without including any grace mark procedures.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D Degree holders who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
Age: Upper Age limit of 55 years as per prescribed Rules.
Pay Scale: Scale of pay Rs. 144200-218200/- p.m. and other allowances with special allowance of Rs. 2000/- pm.
Application Fee: Application fee in the form of Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/– must be submitted in favour of Secretary, Publication Board, Assam along with the application submitted at the time of
How to apply :
➤ Applications should be filled up in the Prescribed Proforma issued by the D.H.E., Assam (which is available at D.H.E.’s web portal: https://directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in
➤ The applications must be submitted to the Director of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati- 19, through the proper channel on or before 11.08.2020 ➤ The soft copy of the application to be sent via Email [email protected] to the Director of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati- 19 with a subject “Application for the post of Principal of Govt. Model College” and hard copy to be submitted at the time of the interview only.
Keep visiting for regular Govt Job updates.