Directorate of Higher education has released a notification for fillingup the principal post in Model Colleges of following Districts
Name of model degree college :
(1) Govt. Model College Deithor Karbi Anglong: 01 (one) Post Vacant
(2) Govt. Model College, Borkhola Cachar: 01 (one) post Vacant
Eligibility/ Qualification :
- Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) by a recognized University.
- Ph.D Degree
- Professor/ Associate Professor with a total service/ experience of at least fifteen years of teaching/ research in Universities, Colleges and other institutions of Higher Education.
- A minimum of 10 research publications in CARE listed journals.
- A minimum of 110 Research Score as per Appendix-III Table 2, as per UGC Regulation, 2018.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on Performance Based Appraisal in Appendix-II for direct recruitment of Professors in Colleges.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided at the graduate and master’s level for the Scheduled Caste/ Schedule Tribe/ Differently-abled (Physically and visually differently-abled) categories for the purpose of eligibility and for assessing good academic record during direct recruitment to teaching positions. The eligibility criteria of 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned above are permissible based only on the qulifying mark and without including any grace mark procedures.
- A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D Degree holders who have obtained their Master’s Degree prior to 19th September, 1991.
Age: Upper Age limit of 55 years as per prescribed Rules.
Pay Scale: Scale of pay Rs. 144200-218200/- p.m. and other allowances with special allowance of Rs. 2000/- pm.
Application Fee: Application fee in the form of Demand Draft of Rs. 2000/– must be submitted in favour of Secretary, Publication Board, Assam along with the application submitted at the time of
How to apply :
➤ Applications should be filled up in the Prescribed Proforma issued by the D.H.E., Assam (which is available at D.H.E.’s web portal: https://directorateofhighereducation.assam.gov.in
➤ The applications must be submitted to the Director of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati- 19, through proper channel on or before 11.08.2020 ➤ The soft copy of the application to be sent via Email firstname.lastname@example.org to the Director of Higher Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati- 19 with a subject “Application for the post of Principal of Govt. Model College” and hard copy to be submitted at the time of the interview only.