Assam Public Service Commission invites application for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam
Last Date: 17-02-2021
Details of Post
Name of Post: – Inspector of Statistics in the Directorate of Economics & Statistics under Transformation and Development Department.
No of Posts: 45 (Forty Five)
* The candidates should not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2021. The upper age limit is relaxable as per Govt. Notification No. ABP. 6/2016/9 dated Dispur the 25th April 2018
* By 5 years for SC/ST(P)/ST(H) candidates of Assam i.e. upto 43 years.
* By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates of Assam i.e. upto 41 years.
Pay Scale: Rs. 22,000 to Rs. 97,000 + GP Rs. 9,700 (PB-3), other allowances admissible.
* At least second class Master Degree in Economics, Statistics or Mathematics from a recognized University or its equivalent. Applicants must upload the certificate of the Master Degree as proof of educational qualification claimed in the online form.
* All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in this advertisement. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for this post. Candidates must fulfill the essential qualifications by the closing date. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
* General: 55, RFW-6
* OBC: 19, RFW-6
* SC: 3, RFW-1
* ST(P): 3, RFW-1
* ST(H): 10, RFW-3
* EWS: 10, RFW-3
* PWD & types of disabilities: 4
Total Application Fee
* General/EWS: Rs. 285.40
* SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: Rs. 185.40
* BPL: 35.40
* PWD: 35.40
* The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
* The candidate must upload valid PRC issued in Assam for educational purpose as a proof of residency while applying online OR
* The candidate must upload valid registration certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam while applying online.
How to Apply:
* Applicants are required to apply online through APSC’s recruitment website. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted and the Application will be summarily rejected.
* Applicants who have not registered yet, in Online Recruitment Portal of APSC are first required to go to the APSC’s recruitment website https://apscrecruitment.in and register themselves by clicking on ‘Register Here’ link.
* Candidates must submit the details of documents like Certificate No., Issue date, Issuing authority and upload the documents/certificates (whenever asked for) in support of the claims made by them in the Application Form like, Date of Birth, Experience, Qualification(s) etc. or any other information, in pdf/jpeg file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 200 KB and is legible when a printout taken. For that purpose, the applicant may scan the documents/certificates in 200 dpi grey scale.
* Document details submitted in the online application form will be verified at the time of Personal Viva-Voce Interview
* An applicant is required to upload the scanned images of his/her recent photograph and signature in JPG/JPEG format.
a. Size of the photograph (passport size) (Max size–200 KB)
b. Size of the signature (Max size–200 KB)
Click here for ADVERTISMENT FOR RECRUITMENT