Online applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates by Assam Agriculture Department through recruitment notification for 157 vacancies for the posts of Agricultural Development Officer (ADO), Asstt. Agricultural Engineer and Jr. Engineer (Agriculture) vacancy.
Last Date: 15-02-2021
Starting date for submission of online application: 03/02/2021
Age: He/She must not be more than 40 years and less than 21 years of age as of 1st January 2021. However,upper age limit is relaxable as under:
* 05 (five) years in case of candidates belonging to SC, ST (P) & ST (H).
* 03 (three) years in case of candidates belonging to OBC/MOBC.
Details of Assam Agriculture Recruitment 2021|
1. Agricultural Development Officer (ADO)
No of posts: 109
Reservation: STP: 11, STH: 5, SC: 8, OBC/MOBC: 29, UR: 56, PWD: 4, WOMEN: 33, EWS: 11
Pay: Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/- + GP Rs. 12,700/-pm
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture (Of four-year duration) from any recognized University.
2. Asstt. Agricultural Engineer
No of posts: 09
Reservation: STP: 1, STH: 0, SC: 1, OBC/MOBC: 2, UR: 5, PWD: 0, WOMEN: 3, EWS: 1
Pay: Rs. 30,000/- to 1,10,000/ + GP Rs. 12,700/-pm
Educational Qualification: Degree in Agricultural Engineering or a degree in Civil/ Mechanical Engineering from any recognized University or passed in parts A & B of the Associate Membership Examination of the Institute of Engineers (India).
3. Jr. Engineer (Agriculture)
No of posts: 39
Reservation: STP: 4, STH: 2, SC: 3, OBC/MOBC: 11, UR: 19, PWD: 2, WOMEN: 12, EWS: 4
Pay: Rs. 14,000/– to 60,500- + GP Rs. 8,700/-pm
Educational Qualification: 3 Years Diploma in Agriculture/Civil/Mechanical Engineering from any recognized Institute/University.
Application Fee: There will be no Examination fee as decided by the Government.
Documents to be Uploaded with online Application
Candidates are required to upload for Assam Agriculture Recruitment 2021|:
* Birth Certificate or Admit card of HSLC or equivalent examination for proof of age.
* Marksheet & Certificate of Educational Qualification for the post concerned.
* Caste Certificate from the competent authority in respect of candidates belonging to SC, ST(P), ST(H), and OBC/MOBC.
Also Read: Geology & Mining Assam Recruitment 2021
* The eligible candidates for these 3 posts have to appear for OMR based multiple choice type test.
* The Written Test will be conducted in two different Centres, namely, Guwahati and Jorhat and the actual date of the Test and other details will be widely published through AAU-website.
* The short-listed candidates shall have to appear in a personal interview.
* The final selection of the candidate will be based on his/her performance in the written test and viva-voce with weightage @70% and 30% respectively.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates having the required essential qualification for the posts as mentioned above may apply online at www.aau.ac.in/goa-req by filling up the required information along with supporting documents.
After submission of the online application, the candidate shall download the acknowledgment slip with ID No. It is mandatory for the candidates to mention their full /proper address with PIN code, a valid email address and mobile numbers in the application form as the same will be required to inform them regarding the status of their application and convey other related information.
Advertisement Details: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here