Applications are invited for Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021 from the eligible intending candidates in the State of Assam for recruitment of Computer Operators for the Assam Secretariat, Government of Assam, Janata Bhawan, Dispur, Guwahati-781006.
Last date: 20/02/2021
Application mode: Online only
No. of Vacancies: 86 Nos.
- English Language Computer Operator = 68
- Assamese Language Computer Operator = l8
The applicant shall have to clearly state in the application the post of Computer Operator, they are applying for – Assamese Language Computer Operator or English Language Computer Operator.
Reservation of posts
(i) ST(P) =7
(ii) ST(H) = 4
(iii) SC = 6
(iv) OBC/MOBC :34
(v) Unreserved =25
(vi) Person with Disability = 4
(vii) Economically Weaker Section (EWS): 6 Nos.
(viii) Reservation for Women = 30% (in all categories)
(ix) Reservation for Ex-Servicemen= 2% (in all categories).
(a) The minimum educational qualification of the candidates shall be a graduate in Arts, Science or Commerce from a University recognized by the State Government or a degree equivalent thereto and recognized by the Government.
(b) The candidates must also possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma,/Certificate in Computer proficiency from a recognized Institute.
Age: The candidate should not be less than l8 years and more than 40 years of age as of 01-01-2021.
The upper age limit is relaxable as follows:
(a) 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
(b) 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates
(c) 2 years for Ex-servicemen.
(d) 10 years for PwD candidates
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the Matriculation/HSLC Admit Card/ Certificate issued by a recognized Board/Council. No other document shall be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
The selection process Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021, Computer Operator post will be in two phases.
(i) Phase-I (objective type written test): The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type written test to be held in the notified centers on a date to be notified later on. The examination will be of 100 marks with Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) for 2 hours duration to be administered through OMR Sheets.
(ii) Phase-II ( Computer Proficiency Practical Test): Against each vacancy four candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the marks obtained in the written test. The shortlisted candidates shall have to appear in the Computer Proficiency Practical Test to be held centrally in Guwahati. The total marks for the Computer Proficiency Practical Test will be 100 marks.
How to apply
- CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO APPLY IN PRESCRIBED FORM THROUGH ONLINE MODE ONLY. NO OTHER MODE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION IS ALLOWED.
- Instructions for filling up prescribed online form will be available on the website- www.recruitmentsad.in
- Before applying online, candidates are advised to carefully go through the instructions provided on the above website.
Documents required for Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021:
- A latest passport size photograph.
- Admit Card/Certificate of H.S.L.C. examination.
- Graduation Certificate and Marksheet.
- Scanned Signature.
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate (In the case of Govt. employees, EERC need not be uploaded)
- Computer Diploma/Certificate.
- Declaration in Form “A” under rule 5(l) of the Assam Public Services (Application of Small Family Norms in Direct Recruitment) Rules,20l9. Specimen Copy is available on the website www.recruitmentsad.in.
- Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidate).
- Disability Certificate (in case of PwD category candidate) issued by the competent authority.
- Income and assets certificate of the family issued by the officer, not below the rank of Circle Officer as per provision of para 5 of O.M.ABP.07/2019/4, dated l0-04-2019 and O.M.ABP.07l20l9l16, daled 3l-12-20t9 (in case of EWS candidate). Specimen copy is available on the website www.recruitmentsad.in
- Discharge Book No. & Date. place of issue (in respect of Ex-Servicemen).
Last date and starting date of application
- The online application will be accepted from O4/O2/2021
- Last date of application 20/02/2021 (midnight)
NO APPLICATION WILL BE FILLED UP AFTER EXPIRY OF THE GIVEN TIME AS THE LINK WILL BE DISABLED.
NO MANUAL APPLICATION FORM WILL BE ACCEPTED
No TA/DA is admissible for appearing in the Written Test/Computer Practical Test.
NOTE: Tre applicants are advised to submit only a single application. [However, if due to any unavoidable situation he/she submits another/multiple applications, he/she will ensure that the application with the higher Registration Number is completed in all respect which will be accepted by the Secretariat Administration (Estt.) Department.l
Read the official advertisement for more details on Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021.
Apply online: Click Here
Official Advertisement: Click Here
Declaration Form: Click Here
Format for EWS: Click Here