BARC Recruitment 2021: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) invited applications from interested students for the award of Junior Research Fellowships at this Centre.
18-12-2020 31-03-2021 (extended)
BARC Recruitment 2021 for Jr. Assitant Details
Name of Posts: Junior Research Fellowship.
No Of Fellowships: 105 (One Hundred Five).
* The candidate must be an Indian national. The candidate should be less than 28 years of age as of the last date for receipt of application. Age relaxation is applicable up to 3 years in case of Other Backward Class applicants, 5 years in case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe applicants, and 10 years in case of persons with disabilities applicants.
* Only SSC/ Matriculation Certificate Or Birth Certificate will be accepted as proof of Date of Birth.
1. Candidates should have a consistently good academic record and should have secured a minimum of 60% aggregate in B.Sc. and 55% aggregate in M.Sc. from a recognized University.
2. a) Candidates who have completed and awaiting the final results of M.Sc. Degree may also apply. However, such candidates should necessarily attach copies of the mark sheets of B.Sc. Degree and a copy of M.Sc. first-year mark sheet(s) along with the application. Such candidates should have scored marks above 60% aggregate until the previous semester/ year and a minimum aggregate of 60% in the B.Sc. level.
b) In case such candidates eventually, join the Fellowship, they shall have acquired aggregate marks of 55% in the
c) Candidates with five years integrated M.Sc. degree should have secured a minimum of 55% aggregate in M.Sc./B.S.-M.S. (Dual degree).
* In case appearing candidates are selected for JRF, they should secure 55% marks in aggregate in the M.Sc. examination and submit their M.Sc. Degree and mark sheet by July 01, 2021, failing which their candidature may be terminated.
3. Relevant certificates to this effect should be submitted at the time of joining the Centre. Wherever the results are declared as CGPA/GPA, it may be converted to a percentage and entered. (The formula prescribed by the institute for conversion to be indicated at the time of verification).
4. Candidates with M.Sc/Integrated M.Sc in Fisheries, Horticulture, Forestry, Agronomy, Animal Husbandry, Bio-analytical Sciences, Polymer, Medicinal, Pharmaceutical, Home Science are NOT eligible to apply.
Pay: Rs. 31,000/- per month (House Rent Allowance of Rs. 7,440/- per month if accommodation not provided) and in addition Contingency grant Rs. 40,000/- per annum.
* Application fee of 500/- (Rupees five hundred only) is payable at the time of submission of online application. The mode of payment of the Application Fee is only through Online.
* Application fee is exempted for Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and Person with Disabilities.
* Applications will be scrutinized and candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their academic performance and score obtained in the Qualifying Examination.
* A first screening will be made based on the previous academic records of the applicants.
* A further shortlisting of candidates will be made based on the performance in the nationwide screening test (Qualifying Examination).
How To Apply:
* Facility for submission of online application is extended to 31-03-2021.
* For detailed information about online submission of application and procedure for payment of application fee, please visit the official website https://recruit.barc.gov.in Please read the instructions given on the Home page of our website by clicking the option ‘How to apply’.
For more information please read the official notification below.
More Junior Research Fellow posts.