Chief Inspector of Broilers Assam Recruitment 2021: Application in the standard form as prescribed in the Assam Gazette in the part-IV are invited in sealed envelopes from the intended eligible candidates who are a bonafide citizen of India for filling up of the Vacant under the office of the Chief Inspector of Boilers, Assam, Lalmati, Guwahati-29.
Chief Inspector of Broilers Assam Recruitment 2021 (4th grade) details
Last Date: 21/01/2021
Total Post: 06
Application mode: offline
Name of posts
Candidates must have a minimum qualification of VIIl standard passed from a recognized school. Those who have passed HSSLC (Higher Secondary or above) shall not be eligible to apply.
The candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age as of the date of publication of the advertisement. Age relaxation will be as per Govt. norms for reserved categories.
Candidates like you also applied for DC Kamrup Recruitment 2021 | 4th Grade [22 vacancies]
How to apply
- Candidates/ Applicants will have to superscribe the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelope carrying the application form.
- The candidate will have to submit sell- attested photocopy of all relevant testimonials of educational qualification, age, experience, caste, valid employment exchange Registration card, etc., two recent passport size photographs, and one self-addressed envelope with postal stamp of Rs. 5/- along with the application.
- The candidates should submit/send their application to the office of the Chief Inspector of Boilers Assam, Lalmati, Guwahati-29.
- Candidates already in service should have to apply through the proper channel.
- Candidates willing to apply for more than one category of post shall submit application separately.
- The last date of receipt of the application is 21/01/2021. No application will be entertained after 5.00 P.M. of the last date fixed.
For more details please read the official notification from the link below.
Find more jobs in Assam