Commissionerate of Labour Recruitment 2021: Commissionaerate of Labor invited eligible candidates who are bonafide Citizens of India and are between the age of 18-38 years on 1st January 2021 for a Walk-In-Interview for the post of Driver on a contractual basis for a period of 11months on a fixed pay of Rs. 12,000/- PM.
Commissionerate of Labour Recruitment 2021 | Driver post for Guwahati, Golaghat, and Silchar
No. of posts: 1 each for Guwahati, Golaghat, and Silchar.
Age: between the age of 18-38 years on 1st January 2021.
Educational Qualification: Class VIII Passed.
Date of Walk-In-Interview: 24.01.2021
Time: 10 AM onwards
Venue: Office of the Assam Tea Employees Welfare Board, Ganeshguri, Amritpur, Near Dispur Poly Clinic, Guwahati- 781006
Valid Documents to be carried in original:
* Driving Licence issued by the competent Govt. of Assam.
* Age Proof Certificate.
* Citizenship Proof (Voter ID or Aadhar).
* Recent vision Certificate from Government Doctor.
* Class VIII passed Certificate.
* Recent Passport size Photograph (2copies).
* Duly filled standard application form along with a copy of the above documents self-attested.
* The candidates will have to appear for the written test.
* Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a driving skill test on the same date.
For more details please read the official advertisement: here
More Driver Jobs