Deputy Commissioner Barpeta has invited applications from eligible candidates in Standard Form for filling up the vacant post of Mandal under the amalgamated establishment of DC, Berpeta.
Last Date: 08-02-2021 (5.00pm)
No of Posts: 25
Reservation: STP: 09, STH: 08, OBC/MOBC: 08
Qualification: HSLC examination or equivalent examination with 6 (six) months Recorders’ Course Class Certificate from the Assam Survey and Settlement/Re-Settlement Operation of Assam.
Scale of Pay: PB-2, Rs.14000-60500/- + GP Rs. 6200/- per month plus other allowances.
* Candidate must not be less than 18 years or more than 40 years of age on 01st January 2021. The Upper age relaxable for SC/ST candidates is up to 45 years and for OBC/MOBC candidates is up to 43 years.
Also Read| Soil Conservation Assam Recruitment | Grade III & IV
How to Apply
Application in Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette in Part-IX. The applicant for DC Berpeta Recruitment| Mandal (25Posts) must be accompanied by the following:-
* Self-attested copies of all certificates of educational and other qualifications, age, caste along with other testimonials.
* Two copies of recent passport size photographs duly attested by gazette officer.
* The applicants are requested to enclose a self-addressed envelope affixing a Postal Stamp of Rs.5/ along with the application.
* Application and other documents should be put inside an envelope. On which the applicant should clearly mention the post applied for.
* Candidates submit an application of the Deputy Commissioner, Barpeta should reach the office of the undersigned on or before 08.02.2021 up to 5.00 pm.
* The date and venue for the computer test and oral interview will be uploaded on the website barpeta.assam.gov.in
Related: Assam Secretariat Recruitment 2021: Computer Operator [86 Posts]
NOTE: please read the advertisement for more details
Detailed Advertisement: Click here