The Office of The Deputy Commissioner, Bongaigaon District has released the official notification for the DC Bongaigaon Recruitment 2021 for a total of 262 Gaonbura posts In 5 revenue circles. The eligible candidates can submit their application in the standard application format. The application process and the other details are as follows.
DC Bongaigaon Gaobura Recruitment 2021
- Name of Post: Gaonbura
- No. of Posts: 262
- Last Date: 22-01-2021
- Salary: Rs 9000/month
- Educational Qualification: 10th Passed
Note: The candidate must need to be an Indian citizen and a permanent resident of the concerned Gaonbura Lot from where he/she seeks an appointment.
Age: The age of the candidate should not be less than 25 years of age as of 1st January 2021.
Application Mode: Offline Only (at the Dropbox of the Deputy Commissioner, Bongaigaon)
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates may drop their duly filled application in the Dropbox of the Deputy Commissioner, Bongaigaon
- The applications will be received from 6th January 2021
- The last date of application is 12-01-2021
- Any other mode of application is not accepted
- All educational certificates and mark sheets.
- HSLC Admit Card (Age Proof)
- 3 copies of recent passport size photograph.
- One self-addressed envelope with a postal stamp.
- Bakijai clearance certificate.
- Documents relating to landed property in his/ her name.
- The applicant should submit an affidavit that he does not have more than 2 (two) surviving children from one or several associates.
- Address proof/certificate from where he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah.
- He/She should furnish documents regarding the performance of social activities.
- He/ She should mention the Gaonbura Lot No. from where he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah.
For more information please check the official notification: Official Notification
More Govt Jobs in Assam
Other Eligibility Criteria for DC Bongaigaon Recruitment 2021
- He/ She should be physically fit and have a sound mind.
- He/ She should not have been declared as an insolvent or defaulter in payment of Govt. dues.
- Preference shall be given to the family members of Gaonburahs.
- He/ She should not be a Govt. employee.
- He/ She should have landed property/immovable property in his/her name in the area in which he/she intends to be appointed as Gaonburah.
- He/ She should not be a member of any political party.
- He/ She should be a person of high Status and command and have a respectable position in society.
- He/ She should have worked/volunteered for the advancement of the Government policies and programs and rendered assistance in natural calamities.
- He/ She should not have more than 2 (two) living children from single or multiple partners.
- He/ She should furnish an affidavit at the time of submission of an application that he/ she has not more than 2 (two) living children from single or multiple partners.
- There should not any case registered in the Court or Police Station against the name of the applicant.
Circle wise detail post-distribution for DC Bongaigaon Recruitment 2021
- Bongaigaon Revenue Circle: 30 Posts
- Dangtal Revenue Circle: 23 Posts
- Boitamari Revenue Circle: 52 Posts
- Srijangram Revenue Circle: 110 Posts
- Manikpur Revenue Circle: 47 Posts