Online applications are invited for DC Jorhat Recruitment 2021 Mandal vacancies from eligible candidates. The online application starts from 07-02-2021.
Last date: 13-02-2021
Application mode: online
DC Jorhat Recruitment 2021 Mandal Post details
Name of post: Mandal
Number of posts: 21
UR- Total- 11 (RFW-3, EWS-1)
OBC/ MOBC- Total- 2
SC- Total- 2
STP- Total- 1
STH- Total- 5 (RFW- 1)
Pay band: Rs. 14,000/- –60,500/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 6,200/- PM with other allowances as admissible as per rules.
Eligibility Criteria for DC Jorhat Recruitment 2021 Manda
Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age on 1 January 2021.
The upper age relaxation for SC & ST candidates is up to 45 years and for OBC/MOBC candidates is up to 43 years as per government O.M dated 02-09-2020
* The candidate must have passed the HSLC examination or equivalent examination.
* The candidate must possess valid six months RCCC training certificate from Assam Survey and Settlement Training, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
* The candidate must possess a six-month diploma/ certificate (both English and Assamese) in computer proficiency from a recognized institute.
How to apply
Applications must be submitted online through https://niyukti.assam.gov.in/imjorhat No other forms of application will be entertained.
Application Fee: NIL
Documents required: Candidates will be required to upload the following documents for DC Jorhat Recruitment 2021 Mandal Vacancies.
- Scanned copies of all testimonials such as Educational qualification certificates
- RCCC Training Passed Certificate
- Income and Asset Certificate in Annexure-1 for Economically weaker section (EWS) category
- Age proof certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Valid employment exchange card
- Good quality photograph with white background
Dates to remember
- Online applications will be received from 07-02-2021 (10 am)
- Last date of online application: 13-02-2021 (5 PM)
- Written Examination date: 20-02-2021 (10 am to 11 am)
Selection Process of DC Jorhat Mandal Recruitment
Phase-I: The candidates whose applications are accepted as per eligibility criteria shall have to appear in the written test. The written test (Paper-1) will consist of 100 Marks of objective type questions from General English/ Assamese/ General Knowledge and Knowledge on Survey and Settlement.
Duration: 1 hour
Phase-II: 1:2 nos of candidates will be selected on the basis of the marks obtained in the Written Examination against each category of the post. The selected candidates shall have to appear in the computer typewriting test of 50 marks in both Assamese and English language.
The final list shall be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in both written test and computer test. The selection will be strictly on merit basis.
The list of selected candidates will be notified on the official website www.jorhat.nic.gov.in of Jorhat District.
Apply Online: Click Here
Advertisement copy: Click here