Applications in standard forms are invited for DC Karbi Anglong Recruitment 2021 from the intending candidates for filling up the following post in the Office of the Treasury Officer, West Karbi Anglong under the amalgamated establishment of the Office of the Deputy Commissioner, Karbi Anglong, Hamren.
Last Date: 13-02-2021
DC Karbi Anglong Recruitment 2021 Post Details
Name of Post: Peon (Grade IV)
No of Posts: 4 (four)
Reservation: UR-1 Pay Scale: Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 37,500/-
Educational Qualification: VIII passed.
* A candidate must be Class VIII passed.
* Only candidate who has maximum education qualification up to HSLC pass may apply.
* All candidates must submit documents related to his or her all educational qualifications relating to the higher level achieved.
* If at any point it is discovered/revealed that the candidate has suppressed his or her qualification then his or her candidature, service will be terminated.
* Reservation for women and persons with disabilities as per rules.
Age limit for DC Karbi Anglong Recruitment
The applicant must not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years of age as on 01-01-2021. The upper age limit for DC Karbi Anglong Recruitment 2021, Peon Vacancies is relaxed as per rule.
How To Apply
The application should be submitted to The Deputy Commissioner, West Karbi Anglong, Hamren, P.O:- Hamren, PIN:- 782486.
* Copies of certificate/mark sheets in support of educational qualification along with age proof caste certification & valid employment exchange certificate.
* Two copies self-attested recent passport size color photograph.
* A self-addressed envelope size 22 cm x 10 cm affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5.00 only.
* Candidates/ applicants will have to write the name of the post applied for at the top of the sealed envelope caring the application form.
* Candidates should write their mobile number for communication.
Date of Examination: Examination held on 28-02-2021
Examination Venue: Hamren Govt. Higher Secondary School.
The written examination will be held comprising the following subjects:
- General Knowledge
- General English
- Numerical Ability both multiple-choice as well as descriptive types.
The final selection of DC Karbi Anglong Recruitment 2021, Peon Vacancies will be made on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in Written test.
ALSO READ: Job Mela Kokrajhar 2021 | Total Vacancies 67
General Information regarding DC Karbi Anglong Recruitment 2021
* Candidate should be a citizen of India as defined in articles 5 to 8 of the constitution of India.
* The candidate must have registered their names in employment exchange and a valid registration number along with the date must be mentioned in their application.
- Candidates already in service should apply through proper channels.
* Incomplete application will be rejected and no application will be entertained after the scheduled date.
* The selected candidate Submit an undertaking to the appointing authority that they will abide by new pension rules of the government.
* No TA & DA it is admissible for appearing in the written and other tests to be called for DC Karbi Anglong Recruitment 2021, Peon Vacancies.
* If the number of candidates applying for the post is too large then the authority may decide to have qualifying criteria in order to issue admit card for the written test.
* Candidates may submit the application in the dark dropbox placed in the office of the undersigned.
*However any postal delay the undersigned will not be responsible.
* The committee has the right to accept and reject the candidature after proper scrutiny of documents/testimonials etc. with regards to the modalities of selection. The decision of the committee shall be final.
Detailed Advertisement: Click Here
Download Standard Form: Click Here