Applications are invited from the eligible candidates in Standard Form for filling up the following post of Junior Assistant in the amalgamated establishment of DC Office Darrang.
Last Date: 15-02-2021
DETAILS Of POSTS
No of Posts: 11 (eleven)
Post Name: Junior Assistant
Reservation: [ UR : 5, ST(H) : 1, SC : 1, OBC /MOBC : 3, EWS : 1
The applicants should not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2021. The upper age limit for OBC /MOBC is 43 years, SC /ST is 45 years, Ex-servicemen is 42 years and persons with disabilities is up to 50 years as per existing Govt. norms.
Scale of Pay: Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 60500/- plus GP Rs. 6200/- with other allowances as admissible under Rules.
Objective Type Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test (Practical)
Educational Qualification :
* The minimum educational qualification of the candidate shall be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized State / Central University or any examination declared equivalent by the competent authority equivalent thereto.
* The candidates must possess a minimum of 6 months’ complete diploma/certificates in computer application from a recognized institute. They must have proficiency in basic computer applications like MS Windows, Excel, Linux, PowerPoint, DTP ( English / Assamese), Spreadsheet, presentation of Graphics, the concept of database, word processor and internet processing, etc.
RELATED| DC KAMRUP METRO GRADE-III
How to Apply:
Applications in Standard Form as published in Part-IX of Assam Gazette must be accompanied by the following documents-
* 2 copies of recent and colored photograph of passport size having self-attested.
* Copy of admit card, pass certificate & mark sheet of HSLC examination, Degree, or other equivalent examination (self-attested)
* Copy of certificate and mark sheet of Graduation (self-attested)
* Copy of computer proficiency certificate (self-attested)
* Copy of valid registration certificate of employment exchange ( self attested)
* Copy of caste certificate ( in case of reservation category for candidates) ( self attested)
* Copy of Income & Assets Certificates of the family issued by the Revenue Circle Officer in case of candidates want to avail the benefit of reservation under EWS.
* Candidates must furnish their valid mobile number for communication as and when required.
* The applicants will enclose a self addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5/- ( Five Rupees) along with the application
* Candidates shall have to exercise their choice of language i.e. either Assamese / Bodo / Bengali / Alternative English at the time of submission of application itself and choice once exercised will be final.
Address for submission of application: The Deputy Commissioner, Darrang, PO /PS- Mangaldai, Dist- Darrang (Assam), PIN-784125