Deputy Commissioner, Morigaon has invited application in Standard Form from eligible candidates for the post Mandal in Amalgamated Establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Morigaon.
Last Date: 27-01-2021
Details of Post
Name of Post: Mandal
No. of Post: 13 Posts
* Candidates must not be less than 18 years and not more than 40 years of age on 01-01-2021.
* The upper age relaxable for SC & ST candidate is up to 45 years and for OBC/ MOBC candidates is up to 43 Years.
Pay Scale: Pay Band – Rs. 14,000/- to Rs. 60,500/- & Grade Pay 6,200/- PM with other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Reservation: UR-7, OBC/MOBC-3, SC-1, STP-1, STH-1
* The candidate must have passed the HSLC examination or equivalent examination.
* The candidate must possess a valid 6 (Six) months RCCC training passed certificate from Assam Survey & Settlement training Centre, Dakhingaon, Guwahati.
* Candidates must not be less than 18 years & not more than 40 years of age on 01-01-2021.
* The upper age relaxable for S.C. & S.T candidate is up to 45 years and for OBC/ MOBC candidates is up to 43 Years as per rules.
* Candidates, whose applications are accepted as per eligible criteria will be required to appear in a written test followed by computer proficiency test.
* The written test & computer proficiency test with be held on 07/O2/2O21.
How to Apply:
* The applicants must apply in the Standard Form addressed to “THE DEPUTY COMMISSIONER, MORIGAON” with self-attested copies of all testimonials such as Educational Qualification Certificates, RCCC training passed certificate, Income & Asset Certificate in Annexure-l for Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category, Age proof Certificates, Caste Certificate, valid Employment Exchange card, and 4 (four) copies of recent passport size photographs in an envelope of size 25Cm*11cm.
* Wherein in the Top corner it is written for the ‘POST of “MANDAL” along with following testimonials. One self-addressed envelope should be enclosed.
* The candidates already in service must apply through proper channel with copy of NOC of the concerned department.
* The Applications will be received offline from 16-01-2021 to 27-01-2021 during office hours.