Director of Fisheries, Assam invited application in prescribed Standard Form for filling up of the vacant posts as mentioned below.
Last Date: 05-02-2021
Age: Candidates must not be less than 18 years or not more than 40 years as on 01-01-2021. The upper age limit relaxable as per Govt. Rules.
Name of Post: Grade -IV
No of Post: 5 (five)
Educational Qualification: Minimum Class VIII passed.
Pay Scale: (PB-1) Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 52,000/- plus GP- Rs. 3,900/-
Reservation: UR- 1, STP- 1, STH- 1, OBC/MOBC- 1, PWD- 1
Application must be accompanied the the following:
* Self attested of all certificates/ marksheets of education & other qualification, age, caste, & valid Employement Registration card.
* Passport size photograph self attested.
* The aplication will enclose a self addressed envelop affiing Postal STamp of Rs. 10/- along with the application.
How To Apply
* Application should be submitted to the Director of Fisheries, Assam, Guwahati–781016, Meen Bhawan, P.O- Gopinath Nagar.
* The envelop containing the application must be addressed to office of the Director of Fisheries, Assam, Guwahati–781016, Meen Bhawan, P.O- Gopinath Nagar and should be clearly marked as ”Application for the post of GRADE-IV“.
Click here for OFFICIAL ADVERTISMENT