Applications are invited from intending candidates in Standard Form for filling up the following vacant posts.
Last Date: 12-02-2021
Name of Post: Driver (On Contingency basis)
No of Post: 2 (two)
Age: Must not be less than 18 years and more than 38 years as on 01-01-2021
Pay: Rs. 15,000/- (fix pay per month)
Minimum Qualification: Class VIII pass & candidates must have a valid Professional/ Transport Driving License.
RELATED| PHE Jorhat Recruitment 2021 (Driver Post)
How to Apply:
* The Candidates must be an Indian citizen as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the
Constitution of India.
* If any Candidate is found to have suppressed his educational qualification or given
any wrong information at the time of applying for the post, his candidature shall be
liable to be rejected,
* The last date of receipt of application is 15 days from the date of publication of the
* The candidates have to submit their application in a sealed envelope by
Courier/Registered Posvspeed post/ or deposit the same in the ‘DROP BOX’
provided for the purpose in the premises of the District & Sessions Judges’Court
Building at Nagaon,
* Contact Numbers and email id (if any) must be provided in the application.
* The application should be addressed to the District & Sessions Judge, Nagaon and
the applicant must mention on the envelope containing the application
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF DRIVER” at the top.
* The applicant will have to submit self-attested documents (Photocopy) of educational
qualification, valid driving license, age proof, and caste certificate along with 3 copies
of recent passport size photographs.
* The eligible candidates shall have to appear for skill test (Driving) followed by viva-voce.
* The list of the eligible candidates will be uploaded in the official website
(nagaonjudiciary.gov.in) with the date of the interview and skill test.
* No Separate call letter will be issued from this office.
* All other information relating to the recruitment process (including final results) will be published in the official website of this district Judiciary.
* All the applicants are advised to visit the official website frequently.
* Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
* No TAy’DA will be admissible to the candidates.