Foreigners Tribunal Bongaigaon Recruitment 2021: Applications are hereby invited from the intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India for filling up of the following sanctioned vacant post of L.D.A. and office peon in the office of the Foreigners Tribunal No-1, Bongaigaon, applications should be submitted in the standard form as published in Assam Gazette in part-IX and reach the office of the undersigned on or before 18 February 2021 during office hours.
Last date: 18-02-2021
Foreigners Tribunal Bongaigaon Recruitment 2021 post details
1. Post name- L.D.A.
No of post- 1 (one) unreserved
Educational qualification- The candidate having minimum qualification of Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate (HSLC).
Salary- Rs14000- 60500 Grade pay : 6200 (PB-2) per other allowances as per admissible per rule.
2. Post Name: Office Peon
No of post- 1 (one) unreserved
Educational qualification: The candidate should be read upto Class-VIII standard minimum.
Salary- Rs 12000- 37500 +Grade pay : 3900 (PB-1) per other allowances as per admissible per rule.
candidates must not be less than 18 years or not more than 40 years of age as on 01.01.2021.The upper age is relaxable as follows:
- 5 years for ST/ SC candidates.
- 3 years for O.B.C./ M.O.B.C. candidates.
- For candidates persons with disabilities category, upto 50 years as per govt.O.M. dtd. 02/09/2020
The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of the matriculation / HSLC admit card / certificate issued by a recognised board / council. No other documents shall be accepted in lieu thereof for purpose.
How to apply for Foreigners Tribunal Bongaigaon Recruitment 2021
The candidates must have registered their name in the employment exchange.and the Registration No. Along with the dates must be mentioned in the application.
1. Self- attested copies of all educational certificates and other Qualifications, age, caste along with other testimonials . Two copies of recent passport size photographs duly self- attested.
2. Applications will be enclosed a self addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs.5 / along with application. Application and other documents should be put inside the envelope, on which the applicant should already clearly mention the post applied for.
3. The selected candidates shall submit an undertaking to the appointing authority that he/she will abide by the new pansion rules of the government.
4. Appointment will be made under police verification as per procedure.
5. For L.D.A.: a written examination/ test will be held in English language (100marks) and the subjects are English, Assamese, Mathematics and G.K .
6. For office peon: A written examination/ test will be held in English language (50 marks) and the subjects are English, Assamese , Mathematics and G.K.
7. No T.A./ D.A. will be admissible for appearing in the written/ selection test.
8. The unsigned and incomplete application and the applications submitted after the scheduled.date will not be accepted.
9. The post in all cases are purely temporary and continue till the existence of foreigners’ Tribunals. The employee shall have no claim to continue in service in case the tribunals are abolished.
10. A candidate for direct requitment shall be of sound health, both mentally and physically and free from organic defect of bodily infirmity likely to interfere with efficient performance of his/ her duties.
11. A candidate for direct requitment shall produce to the board certificate of good charter from two respectable persons , who are well aquainted with ( but not related to) the certificate.
12. For the LDA computer knowledge is required and for which a computer test will be held and will be intimated later on.
13. A Dropbox has has been kept in the office of the members foreigners’ Tribunal no.1, Bongaigaon for receiving applications from the intending applicant.
For more details please read the official advertisement: click here