Updated City Bus Numbers in Guwahati | Fare and Stoppages

Spread the love

Guwahati City Bus Numbers, Routes, Stoppages, and Fare [updated]!

Have you ever wondered which bus to pick to go to a certain place in Guwahati or are you confused with the Guwahati city bus numbers? If so, here is the solution for you. After reading this article you will have a clear idea about the major city bus routes in Guwahati with their tag numbers and city bus fare. There are mainly 8 different number tagged city buses travel on the roads in Guwahati. And they are 21, 39, 34, 33, 37, 36, 38, 35, 44. Their routes and stoppages are explained below.

Bus No. 21:

This bus starts its journey from Khanapara and ends in Kachari. So if you are looking for any place near the GS Road, Guwahati, this bus will get you to your destination.

Stoppages:

Khanapara, Sixmile, Rukminigaon, Downtown, Dispur Super Market, Ganeshguri, Christian Basti, ABC, Bhangagarh, Bora Service, Ulubari, Paltan Bazar, Lakhtokia, Panbazar, Kachari.

Bus No. 39 (previously 4 and 8):

These two buses start their journey fromPanjabari and end in Jalukbari.

Stoppages: Khanapara to Kachari

Panjabari, Srimanta Shankardev Kalakshetra, Sixmile, VIP Road, Borbari, Chandmari, Goswami service, Silpukhuri, Guwahati Club, Ambari, RBI, Lakhtokia, Panbazar, Fencybazar, Machkhowa, Bharalu, Maligaon, Adabari, Jalukbari.

Note: Panjabari to Jalukbari Buses (i.e., Bus No. 39) now travel via VIP Road instead of the normal route. We will update you soon if any further changes happen.

Bus No. 34 (previously 3)

This bus starts its journey from Hatigaon (Sijubari) and ends in Amingaon. For your reference, before this used to travel from Hatigaon to Adabari

Stoppages: Hatigaon to Amingaon

Sijubari, Hatigaon Chariali, Hatigaon high school, Lakhiminagar, Rajdhani Maszid, Ganesh Mandir, Ganeshguri, Nursery, Sundarpur, Assam state zoo, Zoonali, AIDC, Zooroad Tiniali, Guwahati commerce college, Chandmari, Goswami service, Silpukhuri, Guwahati Club, Ambari, RBI, Lakhtokia, Panbazar, Fencybazar, Machkhowa, Bharalu, Maligaon, Adabari.

Bus No. 33 (previously 2):

From the starting point of Lalganesh, this bus ends its journey in Amingaon.

Stoppages: Kahilipara to Amingaon

Lalganesh, Udalbakra, Modern English School, Powerhouse, Dakshingaon, Ganesh turning, Narakashur, 10AP, Jyoti Chitrban, Goshortol, DPI, Jatia, Ganesh Mandir, Ganeshguri, Nursery, Sundarpur, Assam state zoo, Zoonali, AIDC, Zooroad Tiniali, Guwahati commerce college, Chandmari, Goswami service, Silpukhuri, Guwahati Club, Ambari, RBI, Lakhtokia, Panbazar, Fencybazar, Machkhowa, Bharalu, Maligaon, Adabari.

Bus No. 37 (previously 1):

With the blessings of Basistha Temple, this bus starts its journey and ends in Adabari.

Stoppages: Basistha to Adabari

Basistha Mandir, Latakata/Ganeshnagar, Forest Office, Army Hospital, Basistha Chariali, AG office, Shankardev Nethralaya, Beltola Tiniali, Beltola survey, Wireless, Housefed, Dispur last gate, Rajdhani Maszid, Ganesh Mandir, Ganeshguri, Nursery, Sundarpur, Assam state zoo, Zoonali, AIDC, Zooroad Tiniali, Guwahati commerce college, Chandmari, Goswami service, Silpukhuri, Guwahati Club, Ambari, RBI, Lakhtokia, Panbazar, Fencybazar, Machkhowa, Bharalu, Maligaon, Adabari.

Apply online for Assam Lower Primary TET 2021

Bus No. 36

Basistha to Dharapur: 36 number bus starts its journey from Basistha Mandir and ends Dharapur Chariali.

Bus No. 38 (before-6):

The Narengi bus. Starting from Narengi this bus continues its journey up to Lankeshwar. Before it used to go via our very Beautiful Guwahati University Campus but now as the University Campus has been announced as a No Entry Zone for city buses, it completes its journey to Lankeshwar via the newly built road outside the University area.

Stoppages: Narengi to Jalukbari

Narengi, Forest gate, Matgharia, 3 no. gate (Noonmati Refinery), Noonmati, Bandana Cinema hall, New Guwahati Godown, Guwahati College, Industrial Estate, Anuradhapura Cinema hall, Chandmari, Goswami service, Silpukhuri, Guwahati Club, Chenikuthi, Barowari, Uzanbazar, Latasil, Kachari, Panbazar, Fencybazar, Machkhowa, Bharalu, Maligaon, Adabari, Jalukbari, Lankeshwar, Dharapur.

However, when the 2, 3, 4, and 8 numbered buses return from Adabari or Jalukbari, they take a tour of Latasil, Uzanbazar, and Baruwari stoppages. Apart from these, Guwahati has been filled up with newly launched Beautiful and Air Conditioned buses.

Bus No. 35

Stoppages: Chandrapur to Adabari.

Bus No. 44

Stoppages: Barnihat to Adabari- via NH 37

Bus No. 27:

This bus also starts its journey from our very own Basistha Mandir but reaches Adabari via Paltan Bazar.

Stoppages:

Basistha Mandir, Latakata/Ganeshnagar, Forest Office, Army Hospital, Basistha Chariali, AG office, Shankardev Nethralaya, Beltola Tiniali, Beltola survey, Wireless, Housefed, Dispur last gate, Super Market, Ganeshguri, Christian Basti, ABC, Bhangagarh, Bora Service, Ulubari, Paltan Bazar, Lakhtokia, Panbazar, Fencybazar, Machkhowa, Bharalu, Maligaon, Adabari.

Guwahati City Bus Fare Chart 2021:

The minimum city bus fare in Guwahati is Rs. 8/- and the maximum fare is Rs. 27/-. Here is the complete updated list of Guwahati City Bus Fare rates:

• 0-5 KM – Rs. 8
  • 5-9 KM – Rs. 10.94
  • 9-13 KM – Rs. 14.85
  • 13-17 KM – Rs. 18.75
  • 17-21 KM – Rs. 22.66
  • 21-25 KM – Rs. 26.56

Long route buses – Rs. 1.33 (Per KM)

AC Bus – Rs. 1.54 KM (Per KM)

Hilly Route – Rs. 1.65 (Per KM)

(Local &Tourist) Petrol – Rs. 37.50 (First 1 KM) then will charge @ 20.31/- (Per KM)

Taxi (Local &Tourist) Diesel – Rs. 28.13 (First 1 KM) then will charge @ 12.50/-(Per KM)

Low Floor City Bus – Rs. 10.94 (First 5 KM)

Guwahati City Bus Association Complaint Helpline

Attention:We are not any city bus governing authority. If you are someone who unfortunately lost any document on any Guwahati City Bus, we are not the appropriate party to contact.

In that case, you can go to the end stoppage or the starting stoppage of that particular city bus. There you can contact the existing commitee.

OR

If someone misbehaves with you while traveling via city bus, you can seek help from the Guwahati City Bus Association complaint helpline: 6901269006/6026176755.

Now city bus commuters in Guwahati can lodge a complaint against city bus drivers, handyman, and ticket collectors on WhatsApp if the bus operators misbehave or violate any traffic rule.

Note: Due to Some construction works going on the GS road some bus routes may slightly differ.

I hope Guwahati city bus numbers are solved. If you find this article useful, share it with your friends.

And if you have any questions or suggestions, feel free to leave a comment below.

Spread the love

102 thoughts on “Updated City Bus Numbers in Guwahati | Fare and Stoppages”

1. Guys i have lost my important documents, I skipped the whole file on the bus along with CT scan reports. It was my dad’s file of hospital and he is a cancer patient. Please guys help me out to find that. I was coming from Super Market stoppage to Baishisto chariali so the bus number is 27(may be) i haven’t any idea because the bus was fully loaded today. And i lost it today. Plz help me guys and contact me +917663858113

• Go to Kachari, which is near Paltan bazar. From Kachari you take no. 6 bus and then you will get these stoppages Latasil, Uzanbazar, Barowari, Chenikuthi, Guwahati club, Silpukhuri, Goshwami service, Chandmari, Anuradha Cinema hall. Anuradha cinema is situated in Bamunimaidan.

Hope it helped you. Thanks for visiting Guwahatiexpress.com. Please share the article if you liked it

• It is a 23.1km distance via NH27. But these areas are not covered by city bus service. You may get mini shared taxis like Magic or Auto. Otherwise you can use Uber or Ola.

• Get into any city bus that passes through Zoo road that is going towards Chandmari. After crossing Reserve Bank of India, these buses pass through Pan Bazar and that’s where your destination is located. Thank you

2. Thanks for the details. Just wanted to know the frequency of the buses and traveled time if I want to board at Dispur super market and depart at santipur. I’ve to reach Santipur by 8 am.

• Pick 21 number bus it will take you to Ulubari. You can if you go to the highway near Brahmaputra, you can pick 27 number bus heading towards Basistha. Thanks…please share the article if it helps.

• Paltan Bazar is the nearest bus stop from Guwahati railway station. Buses are available from 6am to 10pm. But on GS road, buses are available until midnight.

3. hey bro, is there any city bus running towards airport road or dharapur is the last stop??? plz help me, I have xm at ion digital ganakpara, near St. Claret School.

• There is no direct bus from Uzan bazar to Khanapara. You have two options-
      1. Come to Baruari and pick any bus among 1, 2, 3, 4, 8 (whatever you get except number 6 bus) and come to Ganeshguri, then pick no. 21 bus heading towards Khanapara, the last stoppage is Khanapara.
      2. Go to Dighalipukhuri and pick no. 21 bus, the last stoppage is Khanapara.

Hope it helps. Thank you very much.

• There is no direct bus from Uzan bazar to Christian Basti. You have two options-
      1. Come to Baruari and pick any bus among 1, 2, 3, 4, 8 (whatever you get except number 6 bus) and come to Ganeshguri, then pick no. 21 bus heading towards Paltan Bazar, next stoppage is Christian Basti. It is a walking distance from Ganeshguri.
      2. Go to Dighalipukhuri and pick no. 21 bus you will get Christian Basti.

Hope it helps. Thank you very much.

4. Forgot to take one of my college stuff in the bus yesterday in the area above the seat where we can keep our bags… I was traveling by the paltan bazaar bus from ulubari to beltola… Can I get bus drivers number?

• It is not possible to get the driver’s number. You can go to Basistha, where the buses on that route finally stop and ask the drivers if they can help. Hope it helps. Thank you very much.

5. I lost my all educational document, HSLC ,AHSEC, GU, all documents lose in guwahati City bus.
    NAME : HAFIZUR RAHMAN
    S/O: NURUL ISLAM
    VILL: HELAPAKHI
    P. O: BALADMARI CHAR
    DIST : GOALPARA
    MBL:8011111512
    Some one get this document. Please please plzzzz contact me

6. মোৰ স্কুল কলেজৰ সকলো নথি পত্ৰ যোৱাকালি CT
    Busত মালিগাৱৰ পৰা জালুক বাৰি আহোতে গাড়ীৰ পৰা নাামোতে পাহৰিি যাও যদি আপোনাালোকৰ হাতত পৰেে নথি পত্ৰবোৰ তেন্তে তলত দিয়া নম্বৰত যোগাযোগ কৰিব বুলিি মই আশাবাদী ।ধন্যবাদ ।
    Hafijur Rahman
    Fathers name: Nurul Islam
    Mothers name:Mazeda khatun
    Vill:Hela pakhri
    Po:Baladmari char
    Po: Mornai
    Dist : Goal para (assame)
    Pin no 783121
    Mobile no:6000570499/8011054383

• Hi, we are not Guwahati city bus authority. Guwahatiexpress.com is informative site. Please tell us which route’s city bus you are talking about. We will do whatever we can.

7. I really like the post. I usually take bus No 6. where I begin my route from Ulubari to Anuradha I came to know about the bus number after I began asking my friends who belong to Assam. I am not originated from Assam, although after living for more than 10 years, Its very easy to not pay any attention to small details like the bus numbers. After reading this article I am more cautious about the different routes that take place in Assam. Thanks for your wonderful piece of information.

8. a bag with original certificates has lost today evening in one of the city bus route from jalukbari tu ganeshguri so if any one gets plzz contact me 9954368050/7578860154 owner Khritish nandan Bordoloi

• First pick any bus going opposite to Jalukbari and leave the bus on Bharalumukh. Cross the road and ask some they will show you the bus from there to Kalapahar. Thank you.

• Bus no 6 bus goes via Barowari. Otherwise all other buses like 1, 2, 3, 4, 8 can take you to Bharalumukh but you have to come to Guwahati Club to catch them. Thanks.

9. Why there is no bus connectivity in borbari road , we face big problems due to lack of transport facilities…even though it has big roads why there are no bus facilities yet in borbari ??

10. When will we get bus stops in patharquary , borbari…it is very difficult for us , also expensive and waste of time to reach narengi or six mile bus stops first and then take bus from there…students face lots of problems …..plz plz reply???

11. Sir I left my bag including important documents on the shelf of the bus which was going from PALTANBAZAR to JALUKBARI.. sir please help me out from the accident… My contact number is
    7002255939
    8402957637

• Hi, we feel very sad about it. We are just an information portal. You can go to the bus’s last stoppage and make an inquiry there. We hope you find your valuable items.

Thanks!

12. Hey. You are doing a great job. I had a query. I was thinking of starting a bus service. So how do I do it? What documents do I need. How to register. I am planning to run it on my own. Giving it on per day rent basis to drivers and conductors. Is it good? Thanks in advance buddy.

13. I lost my bag in city bus today i have no bus no and puma bag colour black and and please halp me bus going to Khanapara to Kachari.
    Phone number -8723834849

14. Today (18/3/2020) Morning 6:30am to 7:20am. I lost my money purse in one of Guwahati city bus. Travelling from Ganeshguri to Adabari (36 no. Bus) . My valuable documents(pan card, voter id card and ATM card) and 270 Rupees are in the purse, if any one get plz help me.
    Cont- 8876425618.

15. Dear friends, Today’s i lost my hand bag in one of guwahati city bus from paltan Bazar to kachari. Iam a bsf person please help me,I have no bus no if anyone get please contact me or bsf camp Gita nagar.my contact no-7327065302(please help me and God bless you 🙏)

16. Dear friends, Today’s I lost my hand bag in guwahati city bus from paltan Bazar to kachari. I have no bus no, i am a bsf person please help me.If anyone get please contact me or BSF Camp Gita nagar.my contact no-7327065302.🙏

17. Please help me,I am a bsf person on dated 07.12.2020 I am lost my hand bag( Green & white SL bag) in guwahati city bus from paltan Bazar to kachari. I have no bus no if anyone get please contact me or bsf camp Gita nagar.my contact no-7327065302