Directorate of Handloom & Textile (DHT), Assam has invited application in Standard Form for the vacancies of 38 posts of Demonstrator.
Last Date: 09-02-2021
Details of Post
Name of Post: Demonstrator
No. of Posts: 38 posts.
* A candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years for unreserved category.
* 43 years for OBC/MOBC and 45 years for SC/STP/STH and 50 years for Persons with Disabilities (PwD), as on 01.01.2021. This relaxation shall be applicable only to those candidates who have attained the necessary educational or other qualifications prior to crossing of their existing upper age limit of 40 years.
Scale of Pay: Rs.14,000/- to Rs.60,500/- + Grade Pay Rs.6,200/- in Pay Band-2
Reservation: Open Category: 13, OBC: 05, SC: 01, STP: 08, STH: 07 & EWS: 04
A candidate should be HSLC or equivalent examination passed and 2 (two) years certificate course in Textile Technology or Handloom Technology from any recognized Institute or Certificate Course from Handloom Training Institute of the Department of Handloom & Textile, Assam.
* Candidates must be citizen of India within meaning of Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India and must be a permanent resident of Assam.
* The candidate must produce Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange in the State of Assam along with the application form.
How to Apply:
The envelope containing the application form (Assam Gazette Part-IX) along with necessary documents clearly marked as “Application for the post of Demonstrator, Category-SC/ST/OBC/EWS/ PWD” shall be addressed to “The Director, Handloom & Textile, Assam, Vastha Bhawan, Ambari, Guwahati-1” and submitted in the application box of the Directorate.
The applications are to be submitted with the following requisite attached thereto.
* One self addressed envelope of 5cm x 11cm affixing unused postal stamp of Rs.10.00 (Rupees ten) only.
* Self attested copies of all certificates in support of educational qualification, age, caste etc.
* Attested copy of PWD/EWS certificate issued by Competent Authority. EWS candidates must produce Income & Assets certificate of the family.
* 2 (tw0) copies of recent passport size photographs signed and dated by the candidate on reverse side.
* Attested copy of valid registration certificate of Employment Exchange.
RELATED|DC Udalguri Recruitment 2021
- Written Test of 100marks as per syllabus of two years certificate course in Handloom Training Institute.
- 50marks practical.
- The select list shall be published in two widely circulated news papers & website of the Directorate.