IIP Recruitment 2021: Indian Institute of Packaging, an autonomous body under Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Government of India, is inviting applications from eligible candidates for six vacant posts.
Last Date: April 21, 2021
Name of posts :
- SRF (Two Packaging Design Professionals & One Packaging Professional)
- Young Professional
- Supporting Staff
No. of posts :
- SRF (Two Packaging Design Professionals & One Packaging Professional) : 3
- Young Professional : 2
- Supporting Staff : 1
- SRF (Two Packaging Design Professionals & One Packaging Professional) : Post graduate degree in Designing/ Packaging/ Material Technology /Packaging Technology / Pulp & Paper Technology/Polymer Technology/ Chemical Technology/Agricultural Science/Engineering/Technology/equivalent qualification with One Year Experience or Ph.D. in Designing/Science/Engineering/Technology
- Young Professional : Post Graduation/Graduation degree in Science or equivalent with minimum three years experience.
- Supporting Staff : Graduation Degree in computer science/typing with one–year experience.
- SRF (Two Packaging Design Professionals & One Packaging Professional) : Rs. 40,000/-(consolidated)
- Young Professional : Rs. 40,000/-(consolidated)
- Supporting Staff : As per IIP norms
How to apply : Biodata in the below given prescribed format along with copies of certificates, mark sheets, experience certificates etc. and a brief write up supporting the candidature/suitability for the desired contractual post shall be submitted in sealed envelope super scribingthe name of the post applied for along with the subject “Application for requirement of manpower for One State Five Products Project & One District One Product Project(ODOP)” addressed to The Assistant Director (General Admin. & IT), IIP, Plot E2, MIDC Area, Andheri (East), Mumbai–400093. Last date for submission of application is 21st April, 2021.
Advertisement Details: Click Here.