Indian Railways recruitment 2021:Indian Railways is welcoming notification from qualified candidates for 3591 empty posts of Apprentices. Other details are as follows.
Last Date: June 24, 2021
Name of post: Apprentice
No. of posts: 3591
Location wise vacancies:
- Mumbai (MCCT) Division: 738
- Vadodara (BRC) Division: 489
- Ahmedabad (ADI) Division: 611
- Ratlam (RTM) Division: 434
- Rajkot (RJT) Division: 176
- Bhavnagar (BVP) Division: 210
- Lower Parel (PL) Workshop: 396
- Mahalaxmi (MX) Workshop: 64
- Bhavnagar (BVP) Workshop: 73
- Dahod (DHD) Workshop: 187
- Pratap Nagar (PRTN) Workshop, Vadodara: 45
- Sabarmati (SBI) Engg. Workshop, Ahmedabad: 60
- Sabarmati (SBI) Signal Workshop, Ahmedabad: 25
- Headquarter Office: 34
i) Educational Qualification: Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
ii) Technical Qualification: ITI certificate affiliated to NCVT / SCVT is compulsory in relevant trade
Age Limit: The Applicants should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 24/06/2021
How to apply: Applicants are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrc-wr.com.
Opening Date and Time of online application: 25/05/2021 @ 11.00 hrs
Closing Date and Time of online application: 24/06/2021 @ 17.00 hrs.
Application Fees: Application fees (Non-refundable) – Rs. 100/-. No fee is required to be paid by SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women Applicants.
Advertisement Details: Click Here.
Apply Online: Click Here.