Nagaon PHED Recruitment 2021: Applications in Standard Form are invited from intended candidates having valid registration in the Employment Exchange in the state of Assam to fill up the following vacant posts in the Public Health Engineering Department, Nagaon District.
Last Date: 21-01-2021
Nagaon PHED Recruitment 2021 | Peon, Chowkidar, and Driver -Posts
1. Name of Posts: Peon (Gr-IV)
No of Posts: 2 (two)
Minimum Qualification: Class VIII pass
Salary: (Rs. 12,000-37,500) + Grade pay Rs. 3,900/-
2. Name of Posts: Chowkidar
No of Posts: 3 (three)
Minimum Qualification: VIII pass
Salary: (Rs. 12,000-37,500) + grade pay Rs. 3,900/-
Reservation: UR-2 , ST(P)-1
3. Name of Posts: Driver
No of Posts: 4 (four)
- Read up to Class-X
- must possess a valid 4-wheel (LMV) Driving License issued by D.T.O within the state of Assam.
Salary: (Rs. 14,000-49,000) + Grade pay Rs. 5,000/-
Reservation: UR-3, ST(P)-1
AGE: Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 40 years of age as of 01-01-2021.
HOW TO APPLY
The applicants must send their applications in Standard Forms with all the required documents to the following address. The application complete in all regards should reach the following address before 21/01/2021.
Selection Committee cum
Executive Engineer (PHE),
O/o the ACE(PHE), UAZ, Nagaon.
1) Two copies of recent passport size photograph duly attested.
2) Self-attested Caste Certificate (wherever applicable) / Educational Qualification Certificate / Age Certificate / Driving License (wherever applicable).
3) No application fee is required.
4) The application should reach the undersigned on or before 21.01.2021.
5) Mobile No. & Mail ID must be mentioned in the Application form. Written Test would be conducted at short notice.
6) In case of any clarification, the decision of the Selection Committee shall be final.
7) The final appointment after selection is subject to the Satisfactory of Police verification report & Final Medical Examination Report as per existing norms.
8) The undersigned reserved the right to withdraw this recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof.
- All applicants must be a Citizen of India defined in Articles 5-8 of the Constitution of India.
- The candidates must have a valid registration in any Employment Exchange of Assam, a photocopy of which is to be submitted along with the application.
- Canvassing in any form will be disqualified.
- TA/ DA would not be admissible to any Candidates in this recruitment process.
- Selected Candidates would have to undertake New Pension Rules of the Govt.
- In case of any clarification, the decision of the Selection Committee shall be final.
For more information please read the official advertisement of Nagaon PHED Recruitment 2021, Peon, Chowkidar, and Drivers posts.
Keep visiting Guwahati Express for more govt job updates.