NEHU Meghalaya recruitment 2021: North-Eastern Hill University Meghalaya has released an applications for the recruitment of 9 posts of Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Technology Officer, Program Manager/ Business Development Executive and Lab Assistants in the DBT sponsored project under BioNEST Bioincubator
Last Date: April 30, 2021
Name of posts :
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Technology Officer
- Program Manager/ Business Development Executive
- Lab Assistants
No. of posts :
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) : 1
- Technology Officer : 1
- Program Manager/ Business Development Executive : 1
- Lab Assistants : 2
Eligibility Criteria :
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) : The candidate must hold a PhD. Degree in Biotechnology/Bio-physics/Life science/Microbiology/Food Technology or its equivalent from a recognized Institution, and have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience at a senior level in the management of technology-based business incubators. Postdoctoral/management experience in industry or in the public sector would be an added advantage. An individual with impeccable track record having minimum 3-5 years of overall experience in the industry, Start-ups (as an enabler of Start-up, Innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem by virtue of managing/ leading reputed innovation and start-up promoting organizations/ incubators/ accelerators/ centres-of-excellence/ entrepreneurship development cells / mentoring organization/Bioinformatics center etc., or its flagship programmes)
- Technology Officer : Master’s/Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration, or related discipline or its equivalent from a recognized Institution, and have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience at a senior level in the management of technology-based business incubators. Postdoctoral / management experience in industry or in the public sector would be an added advantage.
- Program Manager/ Business Development Executive : Engineering graduate with MBA, from a leading institution with experience in dealing with Agriculture/Food Technology/Biotechnology/ life sciences/ engineering start-ups and prior experience with incubation activity.A minimum of 3 –5 years of experience in mentoring projects in the fields of innovations from and for grassroots and incubation.Demonstrated ability to cultivate, build and maintain strong working relationships with start-ups, entrepreneurs, mentors, universities, research institutions, industry experts, associations, chamber of commerce & industries, state & central government, and angel investors.
- Lab Assistants : B.Sc.Degree in science related stream, a minimum of 3-5 year experience in a laboratory environment and reproducibility in order to extract reliable and valid results.
How to apply : Candidates must send the detailed Biodata along with the self–attested copies of all certificates of qualifications and experience through the provided email id : [email protected] Last date for receiving application by mail: 30.04.2021.
Advertisement Details: Click Here.