NMDC Limited Recruitment 2021: NMDC Limited is welcoming notification from qualified candidates for 59 empty posts of Apprentices. Other details are as follows.
Last Date: June 15, 2021
Name of posts:
- Graduate Apprentice
- Technician Apprentice
- Programming and Systems Administration Assistant (PASAA)
No. of posts:
- Graduate Apprentice: 16
- Technician Apprentice: 13
- Programming and Systems Administration Assistant (PASAA): 30
- Graduate Apprentice: Four years degree in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical & Electronics and Mining Engineering.
- Technician Apprentice: Three years Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics & Telecommunication, Mining, Modern Office Practice Management, and Computer Science & Application.
- Programming and Systems Administration Assistant (PASAA): National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training in Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA).
Additional Criteria: Candidate should possess a Degree/Diploma /ITI Certificate from a recognized University/Board of Technical Education/NCVT. Candidates who have completed Three Years (3–Years) after obtaining a Degree/Diploma /ITI certificate are not eligible. (Calculated from the Date of Passing mentioned in the Provisional Degree/Diploma /ITI Certificate or Degree/Diploma /ITI Certificate). Candidates who have undergone / undergoing/ already registered for Apprenticeship Training under the Apprenticeship Act elsewhere are not eligible. Candidates with work experience of one or more years are not eligible.
Stipend: Stipend payable per month for Graduate Apprentice Rs.20,000/–, Technician Apprentice Rs.16,000/–, and Trade Apprentices (ITI holders) Rs.10,000/– at present
How to apply: Trade apprentice candidate need to register himself/herself and apply for the opportunity to undergo apprenticeship training in BIOM, Bacheli Complex at www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
Graduate and Technician candidate need to register himself/herself at www.mhrdnats.gov.in.
Candidate should submit/e–mail their resume affixed with a recent passport size photograph on the right corner, registration number in apprentice portal, Address for communication, Email ID, Mobile number along with proof for Date of Birth, Address, Qualification & Cast Certificate, etc. in photocopy/scanned copy for verification. Resumes should be mailed to [email protected] The last date for submission of applications is 15th June 2021
Advertisement Details: Click Here.