NEDFi recruitment 2021: North Eastern Development Finance Corporation Limited (NEDFi) has released a notification for the recruitment of the post of Experienced Graduate Engineers/ Diploma Engineers (Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering having minimum 3 Years of Work- experience) .
Last Date: May 27, 2021
Name of post : Engineer
Eligibility Criteria :
- Experienced Graduate/Diploma Engineers in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering having 3-5 Years of experience particularly in Community – based Water Supply Projects.
- Should mandatorily hold a Degree/Diploma or equivalent from a recognised institution.
- Preference will be given to the local Engineers from the Project Locations (East Garo Hills, West Garo Hills, South West Garo Hills and North Garo Hills districts) or from the state of Meghalaya.
- Retired Graduate/Diploma Engineers from PHE Department or any Government Department having relevant experience particularly in Water Supply Schemes are highly encouraged to apply.
- The age of the Retired Engineers should not be more than 65 years at the time of application.
How to apply : The candidates interested in Third Party Quality Monitoring and having good physical fitness to carry inspection works may apply with following details;
- Covering Letter indicating the Project district interested for along with Standard Bio-data containing particulars like Name, Contact Address, Age, Qualification and Work Experience.
- Self-attested recent Passport Size Photographs (2 Copies), relevant supporting documents and the document as proof of retirement (For Retired Engineers).
The applications should reach Deputy General Manager (A&C), NEDFi, NEDFi House, G. S. Road, Dispur, Guwahati, Assam, PIN-781006 within 28th May 2021.
The applications may also be sent through e-mail to Mail Id: [email protected]
Advertisement Details: Click Here.