NFR recruitment 2021: Northeast Frontier Railway ( NFR) is welcoming notification from qualified candidates for 11 empty posts of Opthalmologist and General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO). Other details are as follows.
Last Date: May 10, 2021
Name of posts:
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)
No. of posts :
- Opthalmologist : 1
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) : 10
- Opthalmologist : The candidate should be minimum MBBS with Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in repective subject / field as a Specialist and should be recognized by Indian Medical Council
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) : The candidate should be minimum MBBS passed from an institute recognized by Indian Medical Council or with a valid registration certificate of any of the State Medical Councils of India after completion of one year compulsory internship.
- Opthalmologist : Rs. 95000/- per month
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO) : Rs. 75000/- per month
i) Candidate should not exceed 53 years of age as on 01.05.2021. However, age relaxation is admissible to candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC categories as per rules
ii) For retired Railway Doctors, retired Govt. Medical Doctors of Central and State Govt., age to be considered not exceeding 67 years as on 01.05.2021
How to apply : The interested eligible candidates should send scanned copy of their application duly filled/ signed as per the enclosed format along with requisite documents / certificates as mentioned in the application form ( in a single PDF file) through Whatsapp on mobile number 9002052613 or on the email ID [email protected] on or before 17:30 hrs on 10.05.2021.
Advertisement Details: Click Here.