NTPC Limited Recruitment 2021: NTPC Limited is welcoming notification from qualified candidates for 280 empty posts of Engineering Executive Trainees. Other details are as follows.
Last Date: June 10, 2021
Name of post: Engineering Executive Trainees
No. of posts: 280
Discipline wise vacancies:
- Electrical: 98
- Mechanical: 126
- Electronics / Instrumentation: 56
Qualification: Full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology / AMIE with not less than 65% marks, as per respective Institute / University norms. Final year/semester students are also eligible to apply, subject to obtaining at least 65% marks in engineering degree ( 55% for SC / ST / PwBD candidates ). A candidate with the prescribed degree identified for the disciplines as given below can only apply for the post of EET-2021 in the respective discipline :
- Electrical Engineering : Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control / Power Systems & High Voltage / Power Electronics / Power Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering : Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engg. / Production & Industrial Engg. / Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering
- Electronics Engineering : Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Power/ Power Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electrical & Electronics
- Instrumentation Engineering : Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control / Electronics, Instrumentation & Control
Pay Scale : Rs. 40,000- 1,40,000/-
Age Limit: Upper age limit for General / EWS is 27 years as of the last date of online application (age relaxation for SC / ST / OBC-NCL / PwBD / XSM candidates applicable as per Govt. guidelines)
How to apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the above posts through the website https://ntpccareers.net/ from 21.05.2021 to 10.06.2021
Advertisement Details: Click Here.
Apply Online: Click Here.