Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 3976 Apprentice vacancy in various trades/disciplines in different sector in India
Total Post : 3976
Sector Wise Vacancy :
- North Sector: 228
- Mumbai Sector: 764
- Eastern Sector: 716
- Southern Sector: 674
- Western Sector: 1579
- Central Sector: 221
Vacancy in Assam :
- Jorhat: 156
- Silchar: 49
- Nazira & Sivasagar: 511
Department and Education Qualification :
- Accountant: Bachelors degree (Graduation) in Commerce from a Govt. recognized institute/University.
- Assistant-Human Resource: Bachelors degree (Graduation) in B.A. or B.B.A from a Govt. recognized institute/ University.
- Secretarial Assistant:ITI in trade Stenography (English) /Secretarial practice
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant (COPA):ITI in COPA Trade
- Draughtsman (Civil):ITI in Draughtsman (Civil) Trade
- Electrician: ITI in Electrician Trade
- Electronics Mechanic: ITI in Electronics Mechanic
- Fitter:ITI in Fitter
- Instrument Mechanic: ITI in Instrument Mechanic
- Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance:ITI in Information & Communication Technology System Maintenance
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant):B.Sc with PCM or PCB ITI in Lab. Asst (Chemical Plant) trade
- Library Assistant:ITI in Library and information Science
- Machinist: ITI in Machinist Trade
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): ITI in Mechanic Motor Vehicle trade
- Mechanic Diesel:ITI in Mechanic Diesel trade
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic:ITI in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic trade
- Plumber:ITI in Plumber trade
- Surveyor:ITI in Surveyor Trade
- Welder: ITI passed out in the trade of Welder (Gas & Electric)
- Civil: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- Computer Science:Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- Electrical:Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- Electronics & Telecommunication: Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- Electronics:Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
- Mechanical:Diploma in the respective disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute/ University.
Age : Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 17.08.2020. That is, the Date of Birth of the Candidate/Applicant should between 17.08.1996 and 17.08.2002.
- Upper age is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates for the trades reserved for them.
- Candidates belonging to PwBD categories shall be given age relaxation upto 10 years (upto 15 years for SC/ST and upto 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Candidates)
Stipend /Pay :
- The apprentices are eligible for monthly stipend as per Apprentices Act, 1961, Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from to time during their engagement period.
- The trainee is not eligible for any TA-DA/Boarding or Lodging expenses incurred during the
period of training. ONGC will not provide any financial assistance towards transportation.
Selection Process : Selections for engagement of Apprentices would be based on the basis of marks obtained and Merit drawn. In case of a similar number in merit, a person with higher age would be considered.
Requirement Before Online Application :
- Before applying for above apprentices positions, candidates have to first register themselves in online portals of the following agencies of Govt. of India:
- For Trade Apprentices- at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/ (Trades mentioned in Sl. No 1 to 19)
- For Technician Apprentices: With the concerned Regional Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in their portal National Apprenticeship Training Scheme (NATS) under Ministry of Human Resource Development. The link https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/boat/commonRedirect/registermenunew!registermenunew.action (Trades mentioned in Sl. No 20 to 25)
- After successful registration with the above agencies, a registration number will be generated and the candidate has to mention this registration number while applying for apprentices positions in ONGC website www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2020 :
Candidates meeting the above prescribed eligibility criteria should visit our ONGC website www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in and apply online from 29.07.2020 11:00 HRS till 17.08.2020 by 18:00 hours.
Official Advertisement: Click Here
- Issue of advertisement and call for applications: 29th July 2020
- opening of online application portal at www.ongcapprentices.ongc.co.in: 29th July 2020 11:00 HRS
- Last date for receiving of applications: 17th August 2020 18:00 HRS
- Date of Result/Selection: 24th August 2020
- Receive confirmation from candidates: 24th August 2020 – 1st September 2020