Applications are invited from Indian Citizens in prescribed standard form to fill up the vacant post of Chowkidar for PHE Nalbari Recruitment 2021 under the Office of the Executive Engineer, (PHE), Belsor Division, Belsor, PO: Belsor, PS: Belsor, Dis: Nalbari (Assam), Pin: 781304.
Last date: 11-02-2021 (up to 3 pm)
Details of PHE Nalbari Recruitment 2021 | Chowkidar Post
Name of post: Grade-IV (Chowkidar)
Number of vacancies: 01 (one) no.
Category of post: open to all categories.
Educational qualification: Class VIII passed
Scale of pay: (PB-I): Rs. 12000-52,000 + GP Rs. 3900 PM
Application fee: NIL
- A candidate must not be less than 18 years or not more than 40 years of age as of 01-01-2021.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for the candidates of SC/ST/OBC/MOBC etc. as per standing Govt. norms.
How to apply
a) The application should be submitted through the Indian Postal service in the ordinary post or in dropbox to The Office of the Executive Engineer, (PHE), Belsor Division, Belsor, PO: Belsor, PS: Belsor, Dis: Nalbari (Assam), Pin: 781304 during office hours.
b) No application on the registered post or speed post or other courier services will be accepted.
Documents required for PHE Nalbari Recruitment 2021
The application must be accompanied by the followings:
- Self-attested copies of all certificates and mark-sheets of educational and other qualifications, Age, Cast, and Valid employment registration card.
- Recent self-attested passport size photograph in the application form and two copies of recent passport size photograph duly attested along with the application.
- The application will enclose a self-addressed envelope (22cm x 10cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs. 10/- along with clearly mentioning their postal address of communication along with the application.
- Must be a permanent resident of Assam with proof of Permanent Resident of Assam (Voter ID/Aadhar Card/PRC).
- Must be registered with the Employment exchange.
Please read the Official Notification for more details.