PHE Tezpur Recruitment 2021-Grade-III, IV: Applications are invited from intending eligible candidates who are citizens of India having valid registration in the employment exchange in the state of Assam in the prescribed standard form of application published part-IX of Assam gazette for filling up the following vacant post.
Last date: 05/02/21
Details of PHE Tezpur Recruitment 2021-Grade-III, IV
1.Name of the post- Driver
Total no of post– 1
Required qualification– Applicant must read upto class 10 and must have valid four wheeler driving license (LMV) issued by the dist. Transport authority, Govt.of Assam.
Salary– Rs 14000 to 49000 + GP + other allowances as admissible.
2. Name of the post- Peon
Total no of post- 1
Required qualification- Class VIII
Salary- Rs 12000 to 37500 + GP + other allowances as admissible.
3. Name of the post- Chowkidar
Total no of post– 1
Required qualification– Class VIII
Salary– Rs 12000 to 37500 + GP + other allowances as admissible.
OTHER ELIGIBLE CRITERIA/ REQUIREMENT/ INFORMATION
The candidates must also satisfy the following criteria-
1. Nationality- Candidate must be permanent resident of Assam as a proof of domicile. Photo copy of one of the documents namely, PRC/ VOTE ID card/ Adhar card need to be enclosed along with application.
2. The candidate must have a valid registration in any employment exchange of Assam. Photocopy of which is to be submitted along with application.
3. Age: The candidate should not be more than 36 years and less than 18 years on 01/01/2021. (Reservation aavailable as per prevailing govt rules)
4. 2 (two) copies of recent passport size photograph duly attested.
5. Self attested caste certificate ( wherever applicable ) / educational qualification certificate/ Age certificate.
6. No application fee is required.
7. The application should reach the undersigned on or before 05/02/21
8. The mobile no, whatsapp no. And valid email ID must be application form written test , viva test will be conducted at the time of interview.
9. TA/DA would not be admissible would not be admissible to any candidate in this requirement process.
10. Selected candidates would have to undertake new pandion rules of the govt.
11. Canvassing directly or indirectly would disqualify a candidate.
12. Candidate must apply seperate application for seperate posts ( if desired).
How to apply
Application should reach Member Secretary Selection Committee cum Executive Engineer (PHE), Tezpur Division No-I, Tezpur along with all the required documents on or before 05/02/2021.
For more details please check the Official Notification: HERE