Application are invited from intending & eligible candidates in the prescribed Standard Form for filling up the following vacant Grade-III &. Grade-IV posts in the Office of the Chief Engineer (PHE) Water, Assam, Guwahati.
Last date: 01/02/2021
*Candidates should not be more than 40 years and less than 18 years of age on 1st January, 2021.(Candidate must be born on or before 01-01-2003 and on or after 01 -01-1981).
*Upper age limit is relaxable as under Govt. rules. Refer to advertisment for more details.
No of posts: 08
Education Qualification: Class VIII Passed
Salary: Rs. 12,000/- to 37,500/- plus GP Rs. 3,900/- Pay Band-2
Reservation: UR: 2, EWS: 1, PWD: 1 (OH), STH: 1, OBC: 2, Women: 1
No of posts: 1 (one)
Applicant must read up to Class-X and must have a valid four wheeler Driving license (LMV) issued by the District Transport Authority Govt. of Assam.
Salary (PHE Water Assam Recruitment 2021)
Salary: Rs. 14,000/ to 49,000/- plus GP Rs 5,200/- Pay Band-2
Reservation: SC: 1.
How to Apply
*Application in the prescribed Standard Form of application published in Part-IX of Assam Gazette.
* Any candidate who desires to apply for multiple posts, need to submit separate applications clearly mentioning the name of the post along with necessary enclosures.
* The candidates should submit their Application in the Assam Standard Form only. No other application format will be entertained.
* Required Testimonials to be attached with the application and to be self-attested. Applicants should submit their applications along with photocopies of all testimonial duly self-attested regarding qualifications, age, caste certificate (in case of reserve category), employment exchange registration card etc.
* Three copies of recent passport size photograph of the candidate duly self attested to be submitted.
* One self addressed envelope of 10×4.5 affixing postal stamp of Rs.5/- must be enclosed with the application.
* The name of the punt applied for should be clearly written in “BOLD LETTERS” in the Envelope containing the application form and it should be addressed to the Chief Engineer (PHE) Water, Assam, Hengrabari, Guwahati-36.
* The applicant must send the application through Indian Postal Service by Ordinary Post only, no application on Registered Post or Speed Post or Other Courier services will be accepted.
* The applicant may also drop the his/her application designed “DROP BOX”, placed for this purpose only or may drop at the “RECEIPT DESK”. However no receipt will be issued.
* It multiple applications is received from a candidate for single post, only one (1) application will be recorded as received.