Sericulture, Assam has released a notification for the recruitment of 180 vacancies for the Grade-IV post. Eligible candidates are invited to apply for the same.
Last Date: 03-02-2021
Details of Posts
Name of Post: GRADE-IV
No of Posts: 180 (District/ Sub-Division
* A Candidates must not be less than 18 years of age & not more than 40 years for unreserved category as on 01-01-2021.
* 43 years for OBC/ MOBC & 45 years for SC/ ST(H)/ ST(P) & 50 years for PwD, as on 01-01-2021 as per Govt rules.
Educational Qualification: Class VIII Passed from any recognized Institutions.
Salary: Rs.12,000 to Rs. 52,000 +GP Rs. 3,900/- in Pay Band-1
General: 104, (RFW- 31)
OBC/MOBC: 21, (RFW- 6)
SC: 08, (RFW- 2)
ST(P): 06, (RFW- 2)
ST(H): 18, (RFW- 5)
EWS: 18, (RFW- 5)
* Candidates must be citizens of India within meaning of Articles 5 to 8 of the constitution of India and must be a permanent resident of Assam.
* The candidates must produce Registration Certificate of Employment Exchange (bearing validity) in the State of Assam along with the application form.
How to Apply:
* Candidates are required to apply Online in prescribed form through online mode only. No other mode for submission of application is allowed.
* Instruction for filling up prescribed only form will be available in website sericulturerecruitment.in
* Starting date for online application 20-01-2021 from 12 A.M onwards.
* To Apply please click the APPLY ONLINE
Documents: (Original & for online form fill-up)
* Passport photograph of standard size 4.5 * 3.5.
* Birth certificate issued by Competent Authority.
* Scanned Signature (3.5cm * 2.5cm).
* Valid registration certificate of Employment Exchange.
* Caste Certificate in case of reservation.
* Copy of PWD/EWS.
* Identity Proof (PAN card, DL, Voter Id, Aadhar, Passport)
* The first merit lists will be prepared on the marks scored on OMR based on written examination.
* The will be on merit list for the post category wise separately for male & female as per vacancies for the different posts for the entire State.
* The selection list shall be published in two widely circulated news papers & website of the Directorate.
For more information please read the OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION