Directorate of Social Welfare Assam has invited applications from intending and eligible female candidates for filling up 74 Supervisor vacancies under Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021. Other details are as follows.
Last date: 14-02-2021
Application mode: online
Application Fee: NIL.
Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021 Post details
Name of post: Supervisor
Number of posts: 74
Pay Scale: Rs 14000 – 60500, GP: 7600
Attention: These posts are for female candidates only.
a) Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University. Preference will be given to graduate in Social Work/Home Science and related fields like Nutrition/ Anthropology/ Sociology/ Education/ Psychology etc. OR
b) Instructor and Principals (Female) of Training Centres for Middle-Level ICDS functionaries having Graduation in any discipline.
For the candidates mentioned in point number (a) of Educational Qualification:
A candidate must not be less than 16 years of age and not more than 40 years for unreserved category, 42 years for Ex-Servicemen, 43 years for OBC/ MOBC and 45 years for SC/ ST(PYST(H), and 0 years for Persons with Disability (PwD) es on. 1st January 2021.
This relaxation shall be applicable only to that candidate who has attained the necessary educational or other qualification prior to the crossing of their existing upper age limit of 40 years.
For the candidates mentioned in point number (b) of Educational Qualification:
The upper age limit is 45 years as on 01.01.2021
Selection Process for Social Welfare Assam Recruitment 2021
OMR based objective type is written test: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an OMR based objective type written test to be held at a venue and date to be notified later through local newspaper and official website.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online (only) through the link https://socialwelfarerecruitment.in in the website https://womenandchildren.assam.gov.in with effect from 10.30 AM of 5th February 2021 to 11.59 PM of 14th February 2021.
Also Read| DC Berpeta Recruitment| Mandal (25Posts)
- Latest passport size photograph
- Admit Card of H.S.L.C or equivalent examination
- Minimum Education Qualification certificate for the post concerned
- Essential Qualification certificate
- Scanned Signature
- Employment Exchange Registration Card/ Certificate
- Caste Certificate from the competent authority (in case of reserved category OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P)/ST(H) candidates)
- Income and Asset Certificate from the competent authority (in case of candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority (in case of PwD category)
- Discharge Certificate (applicable to Ex-Serviceman only) issued by the competent authority
- Declaration Form A
Starting date of submission of online application: 5th February 2021, 10.30 AM
Last date of submission of online application: 14th February 2021, 11.59 PM
Advertisement Details: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here [Starts from 5th February 2021, 10.30 AM]