Online applications are invited from intending eligible candidates for filling up of the vacancies mentioned below.
Last Date: 14-02-2021
Details Of Social Welfare Recruitment 2021|
LDA cum TYPIST
No of posts: 64
Reservation: UR- 12, OBC/ MOBC- 25, SC- 7, STP- 1, STH- 13, EWS- 6
Pay Scale: Rs.14000/- to Rs.60500/- GP: Rs. 6200/-
Age: A candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 40 years for unreserved category 42 years for Ex-Serviceman, 43 years for OBC/ MOBC and 45 years for SC/ ST(P)/ST(H), and 50 years for Persons with Disability (PwD) as on 1st January 2021.
Educational Qualification: The candidate for Social Welfare Recruitment 2021| must be a Graduate in any discipline with 6 months of Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Application.
Also Read| Social Welfare Recruitment 2021 Supervisor 74 vacancies
Eligibility Criteria of Social Welfare Recruitment 2021|
The candidate must be an Indian Citizen, ordinarily resident of Assam. Employment Exchange Registration Certificate: The candidate must have registered their name in any Employment Exchange of Assam.
Documents to be Uploaded
Candidates are required to upload the following documents:
* Latest passport size photograph
* Admit Card of H.S.L.C or equivalent examination
* Minimum Education Qualification certificate for the post concerned
* Essential Qualification certificate
* Scanned Signature
* Employment Exchange Registration Card/ Certificate
* Caste Certificate from the competent authority (in case of reserved category OBC/MOBC/SC/ST(P)/ST(H) candidates)
* Income and Asset Certificate from the competent authority (in case of candidates belonging to Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
* Disability Certificate issued by the competent authority (in case of PwD category)
* Discharge Certificate (applicable to Ex-Serviceman only) issued by the competent authority
* Declaration Form A
Phase I: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear n an OMR based objective type written test to be held at a venue and date to be notified later through the local newspaper and official website.
Phase II: The candidates qualifying in the OMR based Objective Type Written Test shall be called for a Computer-Based Typing Test (English and Assamese) which will be of 30 marks For every position, candidates shall be called for Computer Proficiency Test in the ratio of 1:4 in order of merit as per the written test marks.
How to Apply
Candidates are required to apply online (only) through the link https://socialwelfarerecruitment.in on the website https://womenandchildren.assam.gov.in with effect from 10.30 AM of 5th February 2021 to 11.59 PM of 14th February 2021.
Application Fee: Not applicable.
Detailed Advertisement: Click Here
Online Application: Click Here