Special Lower Primary Assam (TET) 2021 Recruitment
Online applications are invited from the intending candidates who fulfil the mentioned eligibility criteria & are permanent residents of Assam. The Government of Assam will conduct Special Assam TET 2021 (Lower Primary Level) for all contractual employees engaged from time to time / presently working under various interventions of SSA, Assam (expect TET qualified Teachers both SSA Contractual & State Pool) having necessary eligibility & qualifications as per NCTE norms & who were issued Unique ID from the concerned district.
- General Category– Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST(P)/ ST(H)/ OBC/ MOBC/ PWD(PH)- Rs. 300/-
Eligibility Criteria for appearing in the SSA Assam Special TET 2021:
- Candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Candidates who had worked/are presently working under various interventions of SSA, Assam and who were issued Unique ID from the districts and having minimum academic & professional qualification.
Relaxations: Following relaxation will be applicable for Special Assam TET 2021
a) Relaxation up to 5 % in the academic marks in HSSLC or Graduation shall be applicable for candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/MOBC/PWD (PH) to appear in TET (The degree of handicap in case of PH candidates should be minimum 40% and to be certified by the competent authority).
b) Relaxation up to 5 % in HSSLC marks shall be applicable for candidates who were admitted in 2-Year D.El.Ed before 31/08/2009 and qualified 2-Year D.El.Ed subsequently.
Minimum Qualification for appearing in Lower Primary TET (Classes I to V):
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4-year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education)
Graduation and two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known)
Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.)obtained from any recognized institution, provided the person if so appointed as the teacher will have to mandatorily undergo a six month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by NCTE within two years of such appointment as a primary teacher.
The syllabus for Special TET is same as General TET conducted in 2019 and is available in the website http://www.ssa.assam.gov.in.
Duration of examination:
2.5 hours (150 Minutes) for Paper-I. Additional 20 minutes time (per hour) will be there for visually impaired candidates.
Minimum Qualifying Marks in Lower Primary TET 2021:
A candidate is required to score at least 60% i.e.90 marks out of 150 to qualify the Teachers’ Eligibility Test(TET). However, for SC/ST (Hills)/ST(Plain)/OBC/MOBC/PWD (PH), there will be a relaxation of 5 %. Thus, for these candidates, the qualifying score will be 55% i.e. 83 out of 150.
Language 1: Candidate has to choose one Language as Language 1 from the languages mentioned below: Assamese, Bengali, Hindi, Bodo, Manipuri, Garo, Nepali, Karbi, Hmar.
The medium of Question Paper: Assamese, Bengali, Bodo, Hindi, English.
District/Center of Examination:
An applicant has to select one of the following districts for appearing in the Special TET at the time of submission of online application for appearing in TET. The candidate will select one district only.
1. Barpeta 01
2. Bongaigaon 02
3. Cachar 03
4. Darrang 04
5. Dhubri 05
6. Dibrugarh 06
7. Goalpara 07
8. Hailakandi 08
9. Jorhat 09
10. Kamrup(M) 10
11. Karbi-Anglong 11
12. Karimganj 12
13. Kokrajhar 13
14. Lakhimpur 14
15. Majuli 15
16. Morigaon 16
17. Nagaon 17
18. Nalbari 18
19. Sivasagar 19
20. Sonitpur 20
21. South Salmara Mankachar 21
The candidates who had worked under various interventions of SSA, Assam having valid professional qualifications and have been issued Unique ID are eligible to appear in the Special TET.
How To Apply:
(Steps of Submission of Online Application)
* Visit the official website https://ssa.assam.gov.in or https://sebaonline.org for an online application.
* Click the link “online application for Special TET”.
* Download Instruction Manual.
* Read carefully the Instruction Manual on how to submit the online application form.
* Fill up Online application form, Upload Passport size color Photo, Signature, Professional
* Qualification mark sheet, Admission slip of ongoing professional course ( in case of candidates pursuing D.El.Ed) of recommended size (as mentioned in Instruction Manual) and submit the online application.
* The candidate has to pay the fee through online banking/credit card/ debit card etc. He/she can take a print out of the Online Application form.
Important dates for SSA LP TET 2021
- Starting date of online application: 20th January 2021
- Last date of online application: 30th January 2021
- Release of E-Admit Card: 10th February 2021
- Date of SSA Assam Special TET Exam: 28th February 2021