Staff Selection Commission(SSC) will hold the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Examination, 2020 for filling up various Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations. Candidates who have graduated from any recognized university and fulfills the other requirements may apply online within the last date of 31-1-2021 The details of the examination are as follows:
CGL Examination 2021
Last Date of Application: 31-01-2021
Update on SSC CGL 2021 last date
The Staff Selection Commission has released a notice on 13th January 2021 regarding the SSC CGL 2021 which says,
“It is hereby reiterated in the interest of the candidates that aspiring candidates for Combined Graduate Level Examination-2020 should submit their online application much before the closing date i.e. 31.01.2021 and not wait till the last date. No extension of the last date for submission of online applications will be granted.”
Name of Posts: there are vacancies for 32 various posts in this CGL Examination for SSC Graduate level recruitment 2021. Please read the official advertisement for details.
No. of Posts: not mentioned
Age Limit: as mentioned above age limit is different for different posts. Please check the official advertisement for details.
Candidates who graduated from a recognized university are able to submit their application for CGL Examination 2021.
Application mode: online
- General/ OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD/ ESM/ Female: NIL
Payment Method: Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to Apply
Eligible and interested candidates can apply by clicking the online application link below. You can submit your application by following the steps below:
- STEP 1 – Click the online application link
- STEP 2 – Fill up all the required information and attach the required documents
- STEP 3 – After submitting your application, general and OBC candidates need to pay the application fee through any of the above-mentioned channels.
Dates to remember
- Starting date of online application: 29th December 2020
- Last date of online application: 31st January 2021
- Dates of Computer Based Exam (Tier-I): 29th May to 7th June 2021