UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination 2020 : Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of 559 Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, General Duty Medical Officer & Other vacancies through Combined Medical Services Examination 2020.
Vacancy Details :
1.Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services
No of posts: 182
2.Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in Railways
No of posts: 300
3.Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service
No of posts: 66
4.General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council
No of posts: 04
5.General Duty Medical Gr.-II in EDMS, NDMC & SDMC
No of posts: 07
- Candidate should have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S. Examination.
- A candidate who has appeared or has yet to appear at the final M.B.B.S. Examination may also apply.
Age as on 01-08-2020: Candidates must not have attained 32 years (i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1988). Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates : Rs 0/- (NIL)
- Candidates (General / OBC /MOBC ) : Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only)
Payment Mode : Either by depositing the money in any Branch of SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using Visa/Master/RuPay Credit/Debit Card or by using Internet Banking of SBI.
How to apply: Candidates are required to apply Online by using the link https://upsconline.nic.in or click the “Apply Online” button below
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 29-07-2020
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 18-08-2020 till 6.00 P.M
- The online Applications can be withdrawn from 25 to 31-08-2020 till 6.00 PM
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (“Pay by cash” mode): 17-08-2020 23.59 hrs
- Last Date for Fee Payment (Online Mode): 18-08-2020
- Date for Examination: 22-10-2020
- Declaration of Result: November/December 2020
Official Advertisement: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here