Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Public Health) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application 11.02.2021 (midnight)
- The last date for printing of completely submitted online application is 12.02.2021 (midnight)
UPSC Recruitment| 5 Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor
Name of Post: Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Public Health) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
No of posts: 5 (Five)
Pay Scale: Level-11 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC plus NPA
Reservation: EWS- 01, UR- 04
NOTE: The post issuitable for Physically Challenged person with disability of Low Vision(LV) or Hard of Hearing (HH) or Locomotor disability Disability i.e. Both Legs Affected but not Arms (BL) or One Leg Affected (R or L)(OL) or Muscular Dystrophy(MDy) or Leprosy Cured(LC) or Dwarfism (DW) or Acid Attack Victims (AAV) or Multiple Disabilities (MD) i.e. at least two disabilities from the categories of Low Vision(LV)/ Hard of Hearing(HH)/ Both Legs Affected but not Arms (BL)/ One Leg Affected (R or L)(OL)/ Muscular Dystrophy(MDy)/ Leprosy Cured(LC)/ Dwarfism (DW)/
Acid Attack Victims (AAV).
* A recognized MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or Second Schedule or Part II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of Educational qualifications included in Part II of the Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section 13 of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956).
* Post-Graduate degree in the concerned specialty or super specialty mentioned in Section A of Schedule VI from recognized Teaching Institute i.e. Doctor of Medicine (Social and Preventive Medicine); or Doctor of Medicine (Community Medicine); or Doctor of Medicine (Health Administration.); or Doctor of Medicine (Community Health Administration); or Diplomate National Board (Social and Preventive Medicine/ Community Medicine / Health Administration/Community Health Administration); or three years’ Master of Public Health.
Experience: At least three years’ teaching experience as Senior Resident or Tutor or Demonstrator or Registrar or Assistant Professor or Lecturer in the concerned Specialty or Super Specialty in a recognized teaching institution after obtaining the first Post Graduate degree.
- 40 years.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from
candidates in India.
How to Apply :
Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in
Closing Date for Submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) through ORA website is 23:59 hrs on 11-02-2021
The last date for printing of completely submitted online application is up to 23:59 hrs on 12-02-2021
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
For more details please read the official advertisement (see Post No. 4. Vacancy No. 21010204123)