Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Junior Technical Officer, Directorate of Sugar and Vegetable Oils, Department of Food and Public Distribution, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application 11.02.2021 (midnight)
- The last date for printing of completely submitted online application is 12.02.2021 (midnight)
UPSC Recruitment| 6 Junior Technical Officer
Name of Post: Junior Technical Officer, Directorate of Sugar and Vegetable Oils, Department of Food and Public Distribution, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution
No of posts: 6 (six)
Pay Scale: Level-07 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
Reservation: SC-01, OBC-02, UR-03, PH-01
* Bachelor of Technology(Oil Technology) or Bachelor of Engineering (Oil Technology) from a recognized University or Institute: or
* Bachelor’s degree in Science with Post-Graduate Diploma in Sugar Technology from a recognized University or Institute
Experience: One year’s experience in Sugar Technology or edible oils from Public Sector Undertakings.
- 30 years.
- The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applications from
candidates in India.
How to Apply :
Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement on the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) website http://www.upsconline.nic.in
Closing Date for Submission of Online Recruitment Application (ORA) through ORA website is 23:59 hrs on 11.02.2021
The last date for printing of completely submitted online application is up to 23:59 hrs on 12-02-2021
Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using the net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.
ADVERTISMENT: CLICK HERE
APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE
For more details please read the official advertisement (see Post No. 1. (Vacancy No. 21010201623)