WCL recruitment 2021: Western Coalfields Limited ( WCL) is welcoming notification from qualified candidates for 56 empty posts of Staff Nurse (Trainee) T&S Grade C in its well-equipped Hospitals and Dispensaries, situated in mining areas of Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra. Other details are as follows.
Last Date: May 27, 2021
Name of post: Staff Nurse (Trainee) T&S Grade C
No. of posts: 56 [ UR : 24, EWS : 5, SC : 8, ST : 4, OBC (NCL ) : 15]
- 10+2 Pass
- ‘A’ Grade Nursing Diploma / Certificate ( 3 years course) from a recognized Institute approved by the Government.
Salary: The Initial basic pay for T & S Grade C is Rs. 31,852.56/- per month. Besides the basis they are eligible for DA and allowances and facilities as per Wage agreement – X.
Age Limit : The minimum age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years and the upper age limit will be 30 years as on 13.05.2021
How to apply : Interested candidates can send the application in the prescribed format along with following documents through email to [email protected] The last date for submitting application is 27 May 2021 upto 5 PM.
- Completely filled and signed original application form with self attested latest passport size colour photograph duly affixed on the application.
- Self attested copy of Matriculation certificate in which his/her Date of Birth is mentioned.
- Self attested copy of Higher Secondary certificate (10+2).
- Self attested copy of ‘A’ Grade Nursing Diploma certificate/Certificate (3 years Course) from recognized institute approved by the Government.
- Self attested copy of Marks sheet of Nursing Diploma / Degree.
- Self attested copy of Higher qualification, if any.
- Self attested copy of valid Caste certificate.
- Self attested copy of valid EWS / Ex-Servicemen certificate as applicable.
- Self attested copy of Handicap certificate for PWD with permanent disability of 40 % and above.
- NOC in case the candidate is employed in any other Government organization.
- If candidate is employed in CIL and any of its subsidiaries then Self attested copy of ID card issued by Department containing NEIS No. AND ALSO
- One scanned copy of passport size coloured photograph (the same photograph affixed in the application) in jpeg, jpg or png format separately.
Advertisement Details: Click Here.